Reviews for The Heart of Magic
ENDING
...
EVER!
*falls to floor laughig*
Question is there a sequel or is this the end end (Either way this story is awesome!)
Guest chapter 14 . 10/4/2016
Totally lovely. Thank you so much!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/4/2016
D'oh! You got me. I didn't think of the mead. I assumed that somehow, non-magical Merlin had still transferred his regeneration ability to Arthur.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/4/2016
I love the way you've had Merlin be a hero and his devotion change both Arthur and Uther.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/4/2016
That was wonderful hero-Merlin!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/4/2016
Nice ending! "Who was murdered?" "You were"
Guest chapter 5 . 10/4/2016
Wonderful, a sane and human Uther!

"Merlin finally began to understand why Gaius was devoted to Uther. There was a man underneath the hard outer surface that he presented to the world. "
Guest chapter 4 . 10/3/2016
Fascinating that you hadn't seen season 2 when you wrote this but still associated Merlin with dragon magic. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/3/2016
This is a very interesting story, thanks for writing it!
Lya200 chapter 5 . 8/27/2016
There are so many things that remind me of what Morgana has done to Merlin in future seasons, yet I know that you did not know about them at the time of writing this XD
Grac3 chapter 14 . 2/14/2016
This was an amazing story! Loved the whujp, and the mystery. I think it coukd have really worked as a two-parter episode.
KmKizmet chapter 14 . 6/22/2015
you have earned my favorites for both this story and yourself.
hopefully I read more of your stories.
KmKizmet chapter 9 . 6/22/2015
and to think that I even CONSIDERED not reading this story after skimming chapter one...
tsk. such a shame on me.
Wonderful, amazing story... I love it.
BreathingMagic chapter 14 . 1/29/2015
So. Many. Questions. This was fantastic, but I don't think "THE END" should be written here - okay, alright, I can live with the mystery that is Odin (if I must), but does this mean that Merlin's gonna live the rest of his life with a Piece of a dragon's tooth embedded in his heart? And what about getting Nimueh back for what seh's done - after all, Merlin's fury sent a ripple through the veil of all that is Magic! Surely the worries of the sorceress with the Long scar (sorry forgot the Name, something with "Myrrhw...?") shouldn't turn out to be completely unsubstantiated, he's Emrys after all!

To make a Long Story short: I NEED A SEQUEL! PLEEEEEEAAAAAAASE!
NeckerchiefsAreCool chapter 14 . 11/2/2014
This piece was just brilliant. I love it. I especially liked how it was first season, where Arthur and Merlin were still getting to understand each other and Morgana was good and Gwen/Merlin was not-really-but-not-not a thing. It was just beautiful, and so realistic to the show, too! I just loved it. And poor Arthur, too, with his broken foot - I'm on crutches now, have been for a month, and I'm still wobbly on them. Can I get some Odin's magical healing mead? Thank you so much for sharing this story, it was wonderful.