Reviews for Two Halves of One Whole
RMBlythe chapter 1 . 1/21
Oh my gosh. I can't even… Wow! That was sooo good! You wrote Laurie so remarkably on point! Loved every word!
SweettFace chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
beautiful
cathynyc chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Great sorry. Listening to lauries thoughts. Please continue the story. Having Jo chase him. Making her work this time for forgiveness. And romance with laurie
Celebrytie Aris Channas chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I loved this. It was absolutely amazing. Not only was it very realistic, it was very in-character. I watched this movie last night and it's been a while and it just made me want to cry when she refuses him. It drives me nuts how stupid she is...but, thank you, for making it real for me.
sheepeater chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Beautiful, yet so horribly depressing. Wonderful perception on Laurie's character.

/One day she would love someone, just as I condemned her to, yet she will never love him completely. She and I are two halves of the same whole, our hearts and souls are entwined and nothing can break that bond; though today I saw it weaken./

I absolutely loved that part. It truly speaks volumes about the two of them. Thanks for this piece.

Sora
221b-whovian chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Sad... and so true. Jo and Laurie ARE two halves of the same whole, now if only those halves would get married...
Elisabeth Harker chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Good job! You have some nice insights into Laurie's character here.
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Oh, this was so wonderfully written and so touchingly sad. I love how well you delve into Laurie's heart-broken, bitter mind, simultaneously showing his pain/rage while also showing his awareness of how fruitless and unworthy it is. My heart truly breaks for him in this piece. Poor Laurie!