Reviews for The Last Mile
krissieb481 chapter 1 . 5/12
I just saw a chunk of your story reproduced on a chain joke about a retired husband getting his wife and him banned from Wal-Mart using Bella's list. It says it's from Michael Landers on Facebook. Obviously, I have no clue as to if this is actually you irl, but if not, I thought you should know.
NUCGIRL72 chapter 19 . 4/24
11yrs. Time to finish
la reina de kurama chapter 20 . 2/26
vas a continuar o es el final-
Brightness Freya chapter 20 . 12/16/2020
PLEASE UPDATE!
LdyJulanna chapter 1 . 11/8/2020
damn some of this made me laugh to bad there isn't more!
K8 Whitlock chapter 11 . 10/14/2020
I love when alice is the villain...
K8 Whitlock chapter 6 . 10/14/2020
“Sorry boys I’ll miss you” that sent me
Nrrdgrrl87 chapter 20 . 10/12/2020
This was quite the place to leave it! I enjoyed what was there though!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/1/2020
Update update update !
rinoa.06 chapter 20 . 4/26/2020
Read this when I was 12 years old, I think? You’re a good writed and I’m still hoping you’ll have the motivation to finish this
Twilight-Survivor chapter 20 . 11/14/2019
No matter how long it’s been or how many thousands of stories I’ve read, this story has always managed to stay in my top five favorites. I really, really hope you return to it one day. This chapter is absolute poetry. I love how tough and vulnerable your Bella can be, it makes her so much more real. You’re amazing so please feed the addicts cus were still hooked, detoxing hasn’t worked so just pity us poor fools and give us a hit. Pretty, pretty please with a naked Jasper on top?
BookwormKW chapter 20 . 11/12/2019
LOVE IT!
Twilight-Survivor chapter 1 . 4/9/2019
Hey, this is one of my favorite FF stories and I know it’s been a very long time since it’s been updated but I’m wondering if you have any intentions of finishing it. If I thought I could do it justice, I would ask to adopt it but I couldn’t come close to this.
Blistful2006 chapter 20 . 3/2/2019
This story was awesome sad that it hasn’t been completed I so wanted to get BPov and get to when they take care of the Cullens ass. That Walmart list was pure pure freaking comedic goal I spit my coffee out and had tears down my eyes. Loved you long an as well even though they normally annoy me those were funny too.
chellekathrynnn chapter 2 . 2/26/2019