Reviews for The Last Mile
Twilight-Survivor chapter 20 . 11/14/2019
No matter how long it’s been or how many thousands of stories I’ve read, this story has always managed to stay in my top five favorites. I really, really hope you return to it one day. This chapter is absolute poetry. I love how tough and vulnerable your Bella can be, it makes her so much more real. You’re amazing so please feed the addicts cus were still hooked, detoxing hasn’t worked so just pity us poor fools and give us a hit. Pretty, pretty please with a naked Jasper on top?
BookwormKW chapter 20 . 11/12/2019
LOVE IT!
Twilight-Survivor chapter 1 . 4/9/2019
Hey, this is one of my favorite FF stories and I know it’s been a very long time since it’s been updated but I’m wondering if you have any intentions of finishing it. If I thought I could do it justice, I would ask to adopt it but I couldn’t come close to this.
Blistful2006 chapter 20 . 3/2/2019
This story was awesome sad that it hasn’t been completed I so wanted to get BPov and get to when they take care of the Cullens ass. That Walmart list was pure pure freaking comedic goal I spit my coffee out and had tears down my eyes. Loved you long an as well even though they normally annoy me those were funny too.
chellekathrynnn chapter 2 . 2/26/2019
*angel
ellydarklight chapter 20 . 2/10/2019
I really love this story, please continue
celajwhitney chapter 9 . 1/30/2019
this was the funniest chapter yet.
NUCGIRL72 chapter 20 . 11/5/2018
Update
winterqween chapter 20 . 9/1/2018
i know that it has been 8 nyears since the last update, but i'm going to hit follow on this in the hopes that it maybe one day gets picked up again. i really liked it.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/9/2018
Update
celajwhitney chapter 20 . 6/26/2018
bella ripped maria apart? wonderful! is she punishing her for all the horror she did to jasper? i hope that's what happened.
celajwhitney chapter 17 . 6/26/2018
finally, after all the pain and destruction in her life she has something to look forward to.
monay9e chapter 20 . 5/14/2018
Please finish this story.
Kayozm chapter 7 . 4/27/2018
Well, apparently it was too late. I can’t stop now.
Kayozm chapter 3 . 4/27/2018
Oh, I realise now why I haven’t read it! It’s Not Finished! Gah! And now I’m hooked. To keep going? Or back away slowly while I still can... oh, what to do, what to do?
1,646 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »