Reviews for Danse Macabre
Elvire23 chapter 17 . 10/1/2013
I love your stories and would really like to see them completed. I hope one day you will. :)
SnappleApple450Fan3 chapter 17 . 7/27/2013
Loved it :)
God I loved the idea, and I was just cringing the whole time with the Emmett moment
The first time you mentioned blondie I thought it was James but the second time I figured it was Jasper.
Your really good at writing and very creative
I'm glad I found this story
Edwards got his amazing sweetheart moments that I love but I also love those dark moments ;)
Please tell me your finishing this story, I'm seriously engrossed already!
Pleaseeee updateeee
Will chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
"I replied, buckling the straps of my red stilettos—fuck me shoes..."

I like the sound of that :P

"My death smiled at me from the distance; it was enough to send chills down my spine" Good job...Very nice. Almost as good as hug fishing
wildwoods59 chapter 17 . 12/5/2012
please update soon!
Guest chapter 17 . 9/9/2012
I've followed your story for a while now and I must tell you that I really enjoyed it. I don't understand why it hasn't gotten more reviews because it deserves alot of them. Please keep writing it, I would love to read more of it!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/30/2012
I have been following this story, since you started writing it. I hope you continue and I have really anticipated what will come next for these two!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/5/2012
Really enjoying this fic.. Update soon i can't wait to see what happens next!
Dearlybeloved'93 chapter 17 . 4/19/2012
I am so freaking glad I started this. Can't wait for more. :)
Star-Mantled-Elf chapter 17 . 4/4/2012
Awesome chapter, cannot wait to read what comes next.
MsRSX chapter 17 . 3/15/2012
Oh I really hope you come back to this one! I have really enjoyed this story, but I have so many questions still :)
MsRSX chapter 12 . 3/14/2012
I absolutely love your use of the word "fuckery" here!
prettyflour chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
Guh... Holy shit, that was intense!
Belle.930AD chapter 17 . 1/2/2012
So I started reading Monster's serenade, got a bit sad it's on hold so I went to your profile to find out you wrote this one too..!read it when it was a one-two shot n I just love how it has developed into a long story! *love Darkward!*

Love... Love... LOVE!

OHH n the FLOWERS!... *sigh for eternal love*
Courtney37 chapter 17 . 12/23/2011
Aww Edward! Any scene with him in it in this chapter was awesome to me. What a sweetie! I loved him. Thanks again
ElleP chapter 17 . 12/21/2011
I love your Edward! I like how he treats Bella! I hope she will treat him well too! :)