Reviews for Corruption
Hidemari-chan chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I definitely agree with you on your last comment! I don't know why, but I always loved reading Persona fics! 3 love it!
ejo chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Amazing!

It's unique and the ending left a deep impression on me.
The Rei Serio chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
It seemed that you're pointing that Persona is evil to the core, which apparently isn't.

Although I enjoyed reading this work. It's a masterpiece, if I may say.

Throughout the story, it was like Persona was jealous of the Hyuuga siblings.
MiladyQueenMab chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I'm mad.

Not because this story was unsatisfactory in any sense (it would be well accepted as a SIN to say that), but because I didn't find this until now, which is almost 2 years after you published it! :(

I'm mad.

I love Persona, and I can't believe I didn't find this until now. (I'm repeating myself, aren't I?)

Anyways, I loved the story. The quotes (Calvin and Hobbes! :D) that you used worked really well in the piece, and you chose second person, which definitely shows how great you can write.

It was almost like a poem. I'm not surprised if it started off that way. The rhythm of the story is so immaculate, and the tension clearly builds up until the climax, which I find is the best part about this story.

Persona really just needs someone who cares for him, and by some means, you were able to depict that without becoming too desperate for attention, which would have been out of character. Rather, completely in character, you showed how deprived he had become because of his lifestyle, which to me, worked so well and sparked lots of emotion from within that I didn't know I had. For instance, the emotion to sympathize with those who did wrong.

And then there's the line:

"You hate because you have no other choice."

I don't know what it was in that line, but it sent shivers down my spine. Perhaps it was because all other lines previous to it sort of led up to it with its tempo.

I like how you gave Persona some background, as well as filled in the gaps of how he felt. He was always the mysterious character, and figuring out how he felt about his own atrocious behavior really did interest me, as well as millions of other people, I'm sure. ;)

Gosh, Anna. You never cease to amaze me. :)
astrid chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
i luv you soooooooo much! thank you!
this.pen.is.red chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Okay... Well what can I say?

This is about the most epic story I've ever read in my life. It is people like you that remind me why I read fanfiction in the first place.

I love how the story not only included a character who is so misunderstood, but also included this darkness that you could never replace.

Seriously. Now, I'm going to think about stories as before Corruption and after Corruption.
LadyMaybel chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Wonderful job!

Persona really doesn't get enough credit and in my opinion, his past was definitely a pitying one. No wonder he turned out the way he did and I think this story by you makes it a little more clear that he isn't quite as heartless as everyone makes him out to be. Instead, he's just trying to find a way to feel wanted, because he sure doesn't want himself.
XForgottenxMemoryX chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I've always liked Persona, even before I read the past arc. In fact, reading that Persona killed Yukihira on *accident* makes me like him even more... simply because before, he wasn't as bad as he is now. Persona... Serio never meant to kill Yukihira, and that just shows that he was good once. He was innocent. Pure. But being there, at Alice Academy, with an alice he never asked for and a fate he didn't realize would come-that corrupted him. He sank into the darkness just like Natsume would in the years to come.

It's sad.

Lovely story. :)
IAmTheBattleMaiden chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Interesting. I like Persona, too. To a degree. :)

Ja-ne! _-
foxtrotelly chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
I honestly think he deserves a second chance, but then again, doing so would make the story cliche. Never mind. XD Anyway, it fascinates me to read a story written in second person because it actually makes me feel like I'm a part of the story (much more different than first person). Reading stories like this still actually angst and darkness, but in a good way, I think I could still be able to learn from it.

And yes, this line was epic.

"You’ve tried everything within your arsenal of power to corrupt the boy to the bone, you think there was a point where he was almost completely yours… and then the most bigoted turn of coincidence led her to him.

You don’t believe in fate. There is only coincidence.

And you are corruption."

And this one too.

"You are corruption… But you can't possibly be as bad as him."
Sayoki Takami chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Awesome, I liked it!
Suivre le Stylo chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
First, let me tell you:

I love you for this.

This was an absolutely brilliant insight into the psychology of such a twisted (not to mention, my favourite) character. It's rare to find something written in 2nd person, but you really nailed it.

This has got to be one of, if not the very, best GA fanfictions I've ever read.

Thank you so much for writing this.
heya-gurl chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
No one can be worse than the Elementary School Principal. No one. He practically orchestrated the entire thing after all! And Persona didn't intentionally kill Mikan's dad in the first place!

The elementary school principal is the one at fault. But then again, Persona will never let himself forget that he was the one who carried out the act of killing. I really hope he'll find the light one day. He's been in darkness for too long!

Anyway, really great story again!(: Please write more!
leponta chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
He needs a hug...after piercing his ears about 20 times with alice control earrings so that nobody would die from his hugs.

That would be quite tragic.
ichigo1010 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009