Reviews for Gender Confusion The Saga of Sam
Beefdagetti chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I just found this, and I am super excited about reading it, thank you! :D
Heart4Wolves chapter 15 . 10/9/2012
K, so I started reading this on DeviantArt and was told at chap. 19 that you are continuing it, so I just have one question: ARE YOU GOING TO FINISH?!
Looka'sMagicHell chapter 15 . 2/29/2012
This is an awesome story, just to state it simply. I love the plotline - even if adopted, I like your edits and how you worked with it - and the writing's awesome!

And now I can't believe you stopped writing this! Why are you so mean? D'; If you love your reviwers, then PLEEAASSEE, update this, don't give up on it!
Awesome says chapter 15 . 8/1/2011
AWESOME!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/18/2011
someone els have exactly the same story only the ather has more
Demon-Dragoness chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Yay adopted epic story I cant wait read this again - later lol
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 10 . 4/20/2011
I liked when she decked Dash.
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 8 . 4/20/2011
The Box Ghost bit made me laugh!
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 7 . 4/20/2011
Okay, THIS is the chapter I've been waiting for. The first OFFICIAL meeting between Danny and Sam.

Now I know it from both angles.
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I didn't really want to read this, but now I'm hooked.
OnFireGeek chapter 15 . 3/5/2011
amazing-ness! You must keep writing or i shall perish from not knowing how exacttly this will all play out! you are amazing at writing, and i hope you update like crazy!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/24/2011
This has been a great read so far, thank you for being considerate and editing these before you post it. I honestly have to say that you are a brave and wonderful individual for finishing this (so many people, me included, want to hear the end). Good luck on chapter 20 (though I am sure it will be wonderful!).
LizKuchiki chapter 15 . 10/7/2010
I love it...But please skip to the part WingsOfMorphius left off O_O
Niborkcalb chapter 15 . 9/26/2010
?

PLEASE FINISH THE AWESOME STORY DANGNABBIT!((((has waited forever))))
viva011 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I really love this story! It's different but completely believable of the characters, and the story is extremely creative! Awesome job! Can't wait to read more! :)