Reviews for Gender Confusion The Saga of Sam
Blackrobin chapter 15 . 8/19/2010
Phweee~~ PLEASE keep going! (prfbly faster, but I understand how this takes awhile) And I agree with -insertnamehereofpastreviewer- That Danny figures out Sam's secret, and THEN tells her. :D
phantomgirl21 chapter 15 . 7/27/2010
This story is AMAZING! I just read what WingsOfMorphius wrote and what you edited, and they're to die for! I LOVE IT! I hope you update VERY VERY SOON! _
dragondancer123 chapter 15 . 7/12/2010
Aw MAN! Why'd you stop there? That and the chapter title was really misleading.

Please, can you post up the next chapter?

Hip to be Square,

Linariel chapter 15 . 7/1/2010
I'm glad to see this story not forgotten. Thank you for picking it up. I loved this story it's wholesome pure DP fun! Please keep it going do not let this story die it was great and I'd love to see it finished some day. Looking forward to the next chapter I shall be watching this. Can't wait to see the infamous chapter 20 we've all been waiting for.
Nysk chapter 15 . 5/28/2010
Great story you have going here. I love the duality you have going with the Danny version.

I look forward to more... of both
whodare chapter 15 . 5/16/2010
oh my god, you have GOT to update more! i'm dying here! this is such a good story, one of the best AUs i've read in a long time! please please PLEASE update so i can keep reading! seriously, this is an amazing story, i can't wait to find out what happens next! GREAT
scorpiusXpoisoned chapter 15 . 5/15/2010
Wow. This is seriously amazing. I think you could maybe make your paragraphs a little longer by adding my descriptions of the surroundings. Try adding the 5 senses when describing a place. It really draws the readers in more than the story line and the characters if you do it right. Try saying something like, 'The green grass was soft beneath my feet as I dragged Phantom to the rolercoaster, the sounds of children's laughter and screams of delight filling my ears. I could smell the popcorn and cotton candy in the air..." Something like that. Except a lot better... Heheh. That really isn't my best, but you can do better! Keep writing!
onehighpeanut chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Yeah I DIED when WingsofMorphius stopped. I am so happy. I can't even express it! _ So yeah good luck and all.
I hope you have an idea of where it's going to go... 'cause I've got nothin'.

Oh and are you planning to change anything big? Just so I know so that I can re-read it.. get the right info, you know.

YAY, once again good luck!
Howling-Moon-Wolf chapter 15 . 4/8/2010
Shit, that Megan chick's a bitch! Ugh! I just want to rip her guts out! Though I wonder what secrets will be spilled when Sam confronts Danny about Danny. That could be very interesting... *evil chuckle*
blindkitten chapter 15 . 3/29/2010
This was jaw-droppingly, mindblowingly, absolutely amazingly AWESOME! I loved it! Please, please, please, update soon!
Celeste.J.Evans chapter 15 . 3/26/2010
AH! Keep writing... please! I beg you!
Kirby77DP77 chapter 15 . 3/23/2010
Wow... That was pure genius! Loved the Paulina torture. It was very Sam.

ellameno chapter 15 . 3/23/2010
Awesome update man! love it!
Minirowan chapter 15 . 3/23/2010
And I thought Megan was supposed to be Sam's friend. I hate people like her. She's only out for her own interests and doesn't care who get's tangled in her mess along the way.

Anyhow, interesting chapter. Valery's annoying, Dash/Paulina are stupid, and Danny needs to spill. In fact, both Sam and Danny need to spill. I'm getting tired of this cat and mouse game they're playing. Sam should also hurry up and tell Danny either that she's friends with Phantom or that she has feelings for both of them. Wouldn't that be cool? Danny spills to her because he finds out she likes both of him and not just one side. Great confession-like moment me thinks.

Great chapter! Hopefully your update schedule won't be so erratic in the future ]
Phantomgal66 chapter 15 . 3/22/2010
Ha I have been following this story for a long time now and I must say that this is one of the best stories I have read on here. Although I have one sujestion, let Danny figure out Sams secrete not only will it be hillariously cute and awkwardly funny but it will give Danny a chance to spill the beans so to speake. I know that's what you are heading twoard but stop torturing us (lol jk) but still I think it's about the right time, not saying that your timin has been bad but hey it's my point of construcctive critisism.

-phantomgal-66 (aka. Sam)