Reviews for Gender Confusion The Saga of Sam
stick fight3 chapter 15 . 3/22/2010
man how long it's been a month two months since you put the next chapters hope that chapter 20 ready soon only 4 more chapters to go good luck
kokune chapter 15 . 3/22/2010
Yay! Amazing, as usual! :)

Gah! Megan is such a jerk!

Don't date her, Danny! We all know you're smarter than that!

I can't wait to see more interaction between Samuel and Danny, though. It definitely makes for an interesting read!

Keep it up, dude! I'm still sending good vibes your way for chapter 20!

Darian
epobbp chapter 14 . 3/21/2010
Can't wait till these get updated . I am very excited about the adoption of these stories .
2dxnoodle4evaDP chapter 14 . 3/21/2010
oh my goodness, i read this on deviant art, the whole thing, well theres nineteen chapters, and the 20 one isn't being made, i was told it would be here D: but other than that, i totally love it :D
o-Rosethorn-o chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Good Danny Phantom story! And by the way I already saw the co-rater stuff. I really like Futurewriter-Leopardpath. We talked by sending messages back and forth. He recomended some names for the VenomClan kits. C U L8R. Reply:).
Gantex chapter 14 . 3/13/2010
next chapter please, I love this story
A.E. Reed chapter 14 . 1/27/2010
Hey continue it please I really like it. :]
Inupez chapter 14 . 1/20/2010
Okay I love this story! It is amazing! A little confusing at times with the whole double lives thing, but that just makes it better! When's she going to figure it out! she's very thick headed, him too. I guess that just makes it better right? You did awesome! Update soon please!
Emeelee-Chan chapter 14 . 1/17/2010
I love this fanfic. It's clever and very romantic! Sorry i havent been able to review earlier. But please write more! This is genius!
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 14 . 1/15/2010
what going to happen next
Terminal Velocity chapter 14 . 1/14/2010
good job. this is hilarious. please update soon. i can't wait!
Wing-edZenith chapter 14 . 1/12/2010
so you're not actually writing yet... what you are doing is... and let's get this straight...taking the glory for another person's story by "editing" it... really... it cannot take that long to dot the i's and change a few commas... or does it when you just want to open your box to 80 reviews? (what was your reactions when you saw this one was up?... then saw it was a flame?)

dont email me complaining... it goes to a dead email account...cry
Minirowan chapter 14 . 1/11/2010
ohh indignant Sam must be fun to write lol

More bonding! I still say he/she should spill
Minirowan chapter 13 . 1/11/2010
Well now, she's in trouble. I wonder if she can pull off the cliche "he's my cousin" excuse. Probably not.

I'm glad Tucker is so understanding. But now I'm worried about Megan. Unless she's pretending to be mean to keep up some sort of image while worrying about Sam, I don't like her -.-
Minirowan chapter 12 . 1/11/2010
0_o

oh...my...god...THAT'S HOW SHE'S FOUND OUT? Aw man, I didn't want anyone other than Danny to see her nekkid T_T

oh well, as long as a boy other than Matt finally found out. Although I'm disappointed Sam didn't think of Danny being half ghost. It is a pretty impossible thought although she should have remembered Danny's reactions to her answers about his other sides. He'd blush dang it!

Anyway...I love where this is going!
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »