Reviews for Gender Confusion The Saga of Sam
epobbp chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
yay! thank you for adopting these fic. they were some of my favorite .
chrica chapter 14 . 1/11/2010
I've never read anything so funny before
sappyhalmarkgreetingsaremylife chapter 14 . 1/10/2010
i read the one by wingsofmorphis and its the same exact thing.
Dwarg91 chapter 14 . 1/10/2010
I wonder what Sam has up her sleeve for Phantom? Whell whatever it is it cant be all that good or else there wouldent be a sense of forboding over it would there? Cant wait for the next installment Elena. See you then!
danikat chapter 13 . 1/9/2010
I really like this story and the 'brother' series from Danny's point of view. My favorite stories are gender bender. I wonder how Sam is going to get out of this one.
tihease chapter 13 . 1/8/2010
I have a few stupid questions. Keke.

Since it's been a while since I first read this, and i'm too lazy to go back and read the WHOLE thing over again... Well, what i'm trying to say is, who's Megan? Lisa? Gah, darn difficult OCs!

But besides this, I enjoy this story GREATLY despite my hate for DxS.

Next chapter will be anticipated. :33
sappyhalmarkgreetingsaremylife chapter 13 . 1/5/2010
AH

IVE BEEN WAITING SINCE THE LAST TIME YOU UPDATED THIS! IT HAS BEEN TOURTER!

BUT SO WORTH IT CONSIDERING HOW AMAZING THIS WAS!
Dwarg91 chapter 13 . 1/4/2010
Wow They are headed verry quickly to the destruction of their lies. Can't wait to see the next chapter, and I deffinetly cant wait to see what you have written for this story.
bookworm700 chapter 13 . 1/4/2010
!
ellameno chapter 13 . 1/4/2010
Oh man... as soon as she started talking about the stuff in danny's room I knew she was screwed. xD please hurry and updae!
lykeomgsrsly chapter 12 . 12/30/2009
So, I found your story by chance, and I spent all night reading it. Until now.

I have so many things running through my mind. like if Mr. F knows, and what will happen between Sam an Danny.

Oh, and the Tucker thing.

You need to update soon!

Love

yours truly.

Gabby.
Aesthetic Morphine chapter 12 . 12/20/2009
darn you and your constant cliff hangers!

i'm not a fan of DxS but i like this story

so like, update .. now!
ellameno chapter 12 . 12/6/2009
AH! OMG SHE FORGOT TO OMG! YOU GOT ME PRACTICALLY SCREAMING OMG! OH MY FLIPPING GOSH OH MY FLIPPING GOSH! EKK! OH man, you SERZ GOTTA UPDATE, I LOVE IT (as you can tell(omg i'm so excited/freaked out that i'm SHAKING! DUDE its so hard to flippin type like this!)) DEF GOIN ON FAVES!

-moe
Sigart chapter 12 . 11/30/2009
Ah, how can you not love when the protagonist is wrong like that (referring to Sam mistaking Danny for chasing Phantom). *snickers* I wonder how she'll figure out Danny's and Phantom's relationship.. that's gonna be hard to approach for her, I think.

Also your beta missed a defiantly that should be spelled definitely, although I don't remember if it was this story or Danny's...
sappyhalmarkgreetingsaremylife chapter 12 . 11/27/2009
CLIFF HANGER?

HOW EVIL!

YOU CAN TELL ITS A GOOD ENDING FOR HOW SAD I AM. BUT I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!

AH!