Reviews for Gender Confusion The Saga of Sam
Minirowan chapter 2 . 10/10/2009
She met Phantom! Well, his back at least lol

Mr. Marchez sounds like a fun teacher. Does he know about Danny?
Minirowan chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
I haven't read the original version by WingsofMorphius but I like what I've read. This is the first gender bender DP fic I've found. Well, other than the ones with femDanny paired up with Dash. The concept makes absolutely no sense.

Anyway, this is a really interesting concept. By the way, is Tina related to Tucker? And when is he going to show up?

Still, awesome chapter.
DevilGirl101 chapter 3 . 10/7/2009
Oh! Nice! Love it!
DrendeSalkash chapter 3 . 10/7/2009
nice. crying shame Sam hasn't met Spook yet, cause that's just one interesting bird. and the ball, heheh, knew she couldn't resist, lol.
Midnight Rise chapter 3 . 10/7/2009
Hi there,

Just want to say this original story was the first ever Fanfiction I read and I loved it. I was so dissappointed when Wings gave it up and I never knew why..oh well. Glad to see you have picked it up! I cant wait to see where it is going to go! All the best.

Midnight
Nendo Tenshi chapter 3 . 10/7/2009
you. .this. or i will scream and throw random things at you ntill you do. and the one dannys pov too!
Narumi chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
I read the original and am glad to see someone pick it up, and figured I would read the edited version to see if there were any differences. Glad I did cause I noticed in chapter 1 with Matt as a student in the school as well. Talk about big change! Can't wait to see how this plays out.
Phantomgal66 chapter 2 . 10/6/2009
One of the best stories i have read in a while. Yous discription of Sam is spot on and im glad your keeping her in character( and by that i mean not a total wimp at life because she could probably beat up half the guys.) sorry im ranting but anyways I enjoy it. So please kep writing i have seen far to many good stories die
DrendeSalkash chapter 2 . 10/5/2009
i've gotta give you credit. "working" on not one but two stories has gotta be tough. even if they are the same story just told in different POVs. and i gotta say the story is awesome.
Life is Full Of Regrets chapter 2 . 10/5/2009
Great chapter once again. Looking forward to the next update! )
LifeSuxAndThenYouDie chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
thank you! thank you! a million times thank you! i began readin this damn fic before i even made myself an account and the previous owner would just not update! like i said b4 thank you a million times over! jeez i've been wondering where the hell thisficwas goin!
Mistress Panda chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Oh no Sam, whatcha gonna do with cute Danny as your roommate? XD
clockworkLusus chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
this is so good! update soon plz!
maripinkkirby chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
A promising story, Sam in in character, and good descriptions. I can't wait to read the next chapter :)
Life is Full Of Regrets chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
I'm glad you're picking up this story. Really loved it and was kind of upset when WingsOfMorphius stopped updating. Looking forward to your next update! )
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »