Reviews for The Myth of GhostClan
kawaii-nyan-kitty chapter 25 . 6/23/2013
Awesome fanfic!
I loved all of it, though you kinda scared me at the part where Hurricaneforce "..." Emberstar.
But still awesome!

And make a sequel to Black Frost too!
Sorry if it's a lot of work; I tend to get over excited. ;-)

One question: Is writing your stories hard? Or do you know every little bit that's gonna happen, so you breeze through it?

Indeed until next time,
WyldClaw chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Holy cow! Is ghostfire that ambitious to become leader that he wants to disobey starclan and start a new clan
R41NBOW-RUMPUS chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
This story is really good! The only problem is, chapters with only the 'allegiances' and no story in it is against the ff.n rules. Maybe you could combine the prologue and the allegiances into one chapter? That way it wouldn't break the rules.

Praise You In The Storm chapter 25 . 8/13/2011
Eep! Sorry I Haven't reviewed since you've completed this. I've been on a minnie vacation at our summer home.

This was a fitting ending for the story. It will be interesting to see where Ambereye leads herself in the future if a sequel comes. Thanks for writing such a good story. Hope to see more in the future, and good luck with college :D
Iceshadow911247 chapter 25 . 8/11/2011
XxBlazestormxX chapter 25 . 8/11/2011
Oh My Gosh! You finally finished the story! This is making me soooooo sad. I'm really happy that i found your story in the first place. It's very good. I'm gonna love the sequel, i know it. Can i make a cat to be one of Mythsong's kits? Her name is Frostkit, and she's a white and golden she-cat. I was thinking of Frostfire as a warrior name, but after Ghostfire... whatever. I do hope you remotely consider having her, although you probably have your own kits for the story.

You can take Frostkit and give her whatever personality you like, but generally she's outgoing and beleives if she tries hard enough, there will be a solution for anything. I was thinking she could be first born, and is VERY overprotective of her siblings.

pm me with your answer!
I luv Volturi chapter 24 . 8/5/2011
Bravo! Bravo! Great chapter! Is it over?
XxBlazestormxX chapter 24 . 8/4/2011
Oh My God! What a thrilling edge of your seat ending to Ghoststar's life. I do feel sorry for him, in his own way he thought he was doing good. But it went to far, and StarClan set the appropriate punishment.

Awesome chapter. The grammer was great, the entire chapter very well written at a moderately paced almost-ending to your story. I really can't wait until its finished. And if you could somehow squeeze a sequel out of this, that would seriously be AWESOME! :D
Praise You In The Storm chapter 24 . 8/4/2011
Wow, that was unexpected. Well, I already knew that Ghoststar would die. But poor Mythsong...She was so young to have died at that age. But at least she got revenge on Ghoststar. I suppose that is why you called this the Myth of GhostClan.
I luv Volturi chapter 23 . 8/1/2011
XxBlazestormxX chapter 23 . 8/1/2011
this is still awesome! It's a shame, Wiseowl didn't live up to his name...
Praise You In The Storm chapter 23 . 8/1/2011
I'm glad to hear you're still writing. It might be interesting to read a sequel. I was wondering if you had future plants for Warriors Disorders. I read that story but never got the chance to review.

There were a few grammatical errors. When you said hole in the barrier, I think you wrote whole instead. Other than that the chapter was great. I love action, and it will be interesting to see how Ghoststar dies.
Iceshadow911247 chapter 23 . 8/1/2011
Iceshadow911247 chapter 22 . 7/29/2011
XxBlazestormxX chapter 22 . 7/28/2011
OMG awesome chapter! I really don't know why you have so little review. People should really read this awesomeness. Please update with the new chapter!