Reviews for Parent Teacher Interviews
HeHeHe chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
man they must have sore jaws so much smiling
ashe678 chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
Us Aussies have a history channel? Must be on Austar
Hikari367 chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
I love this fanfic! I really hope you will write more JackXZoe fanfics in the future!
Mad chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
Please keep writing.. Your work is very good. I wish this actually happened. I love Zoe and Jack and Lily. They are the best. I really liked how you had the pink hair in there too, that was really well done. Cheers
kalyn19 chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
that was nice! :D
Isla the Island chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
Aw how sweet!
Fox Cub chapter 3 . 12/8/2009
teehee, go Lily! great fic, cheesy but cute :D
Defunct1010101 chapter 3 . 11/13/2009
hey nice story!

You have keep the characters in character, and it nice to see a relationship develop between zoe and jack (about time too!)

well done! :)
PlasticBrains chapter 3 . 11/1/2009
Aw, i love it! Waiting for my friend to lend me five ancient warriors and i'm hoping they'll be some ZOE/JACK action in there! it would be awesome!

Great writing! might check out some of your other stories!

10/10

Ava

xoxo
Jewel452 chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
I love it please write more
Jewel452 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
I love it! I always wanted Zoe to be more of a mother to lilly when i was reading the books and i love jack and zoe as a couple. write more
The Magic Bringer chapter 3 . 10/20/2009
Aww, sweet Jack-Zoe... Zack? Joe?-ness. I also hope that this category expands in future, since the books themselves are too awesome for words.
The Magic Bringer chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
Lol, Jack being hit on by Kerry. That made me think of Stargate. Anyway, the rest of the chapter was pretty cool. It's nice to see the side of their life that doesn't fit into the books. And Alby is just plain awesome. Have you read 5GW yet?
The Magic Bringer chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Hmm. It's an interesting concept, certainly one I haven't seen in this category (but being that it's such a small category, it's hardly surprising) and I do think it would be interesting to see what teacher thought of her. Loved the bit with her correcting the language teacher.
Jack of the North chapter 3 . 10/15/2009
Aww happy ending. A bit corny but don't we need that? MR starves us of any real romance.

Good story but again, proof read!