Reviews for What Were You Doing?
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
The setup of the Matrix never made sense when I went back to think about it. The sun is free, constantly renewable energy, and the machines have more than enough time, knowledge, and technology to fix the sky and restore the world. I've always wondered what would happen if they made a Matrix 4, if they would make use of the heightened number of free humans to fin a way to clear the sky and work towards cohabitation.

Keep up the great work!
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Poor things, stuck in a no-win world.
Shadowgal98 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
This story was cool as it helped to pull everything together. I especially liked how you could practically see Morpheus's troll face as he insulted Smith XD. Great job
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Well that would have made the movie slightly more compelling.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
First Matrix fan fiction I've read, and I must say, it was hilarious. ;)
hydrianway1013 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Man, if only they had put THAT into the movie!

Would have made so much more SENSE...!
IHeart2896 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
This... This was awesome. Morpheus was completely in character! I loved this! The situation was so realistic
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Quite funny! Especially the steak part.
Farelios chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Sorry to bother with such inane question, but who told you there is no sequel? It happen to be not one, but two, actually. Try to search Matrix on torrent trackers.

Logic with humor makes humorous logic:) That was quite good, if a bit short, but I'm not gonna complain. Great work! Hope to see some more some time.

Best wishes, Farelios
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Nicely done.
WhispersInTheShawdows chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
This is great!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
_ Ah, logic...
Lord Dragon Claw chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Always funny how you add logic to everything. Makes everything funnier too.

Heh... Smith is illogical, and a human wannabe. He just doesn't know it.
Blue-Starlight92 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Ha ha, very funny, very clever.
Loatroll chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Interesting counter-arguments and stuff. Good work.