Reviews for Judged
Steven Kodaly chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
So, Optimus Prime is effectively fighting a Sexual Revolution?

Sparkplug's behavior, and the rationalizations it implies, are interesting; for Spike to be gay, his lover Bumblebee must be one of the guys (as Carly pointed out). Bigot!Sparkplug is possible in this instance BECAUSE he accepts the Autobots, and by extension Cybertronians in general, as people.

If Sparkplug were objecting to Spike's xenophilia, it might make some sort of sense; nobody wants their kid to come down with the equivalent of Space Herpes, after all. But Bumblebee is a Giant Alien Robot (tm) - 'he' may as well be considered an extra-large bedroom toy, for all the physical effect he may have on a human.

...Would Sparkplug have reacted differently, had Bumblebee's involvement in Spike and Carly's marriage been presented in that light? Ah well, silly bigots are silly (and if Decepticons, blow up seats of governance for kicks and propaganda).
I Caught Myself chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Really good take on the disappearance of Sparkplug! Well written too. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
The cheese was adorable, and definitely a nice way to cheer up after the depression caused by the rest of the fic. X3

Also, you just gave me a reason to dislike Sparkplug, despite my usually being one of the minority of tf-fans that doesn't hate human charas on principle...

(Oh, and random note: You left your "/lj-cut" in there after the ~Fin~. XD )
Trickster91 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
I like this very much. It's one way of explaining why Sparkplug mysteriously disappeared in season 3.
Pomegranate-Neko chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Fantastic story~ A very creative idea, and very well written. Sparkplug's reaction was very realistic, as was Spike's~ You kept everyone very in-character as well~

The idea of Bumblebee talking like a woman made my day, though~ X3
iiskaa chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
That was interesting. I like the idea of Spike/Carly/Bumblebee, and I really haven't seen much of it. Also, I think Sparkplug's reaction here is realistic given when the series was set.

LOLing at "I can assure him that there is no way for Carly’s fetus to be mine."