Reviews for Homesick
Ris Fallon chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
...Seriously. I don't tire of this.

I think I have a thing for those "lonely sweet" sorts of writes. The things we take for granted, ordinary and simple things, thrown into a different light. Makes me feel all warm and stuff, which is a feeling best saved for winter, buuuut.

Anyways, the point is, I love this. True story.
Gindokei chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Hey there!

I love reading 3rd October fics! D It's such fun to see the variety of things people imagine about the same day.

Unlike a previous reviewer, I think Edward gets homesick quite often. But in typical Ed fashion, he'll never let anyone - not even the reader - know. He's just that kind of a guy.

The very definition of 'short but sweet', ha ha. A lovely, nostalgic piece, which is just made that little bit better by adding Winry. ;D Because we all know why Ed and Al REALLY go back to Resembool, don't we? x)

The lines about Resembool and home were very touching. They really painted a beautifully clear picture in my head!

Thanks so much for writing! Although it's a bit late, a very happy 3rd October to you, too!

~ Dream
BR chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Short but very nice. I love how you did Ed's thoughts of home, and especially how you finished with Winry.
ArAshiMitArAshi chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Never thought Edward could be homesick, but maybe he does sometimes