Reviews for The Noble and His Servant
deva.zerine chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
This was super interesting and cool! And the KanZe FEELS WERE AMAZING hahah thanks for writing this!
Hell's Black Rose chapter 14 . 2/25/2010
NU XD IT CANNOT BE OVER! XD That was a good fanfic. I shall have to read it again XD
YuukiLovesZero chapter 13 . 12/1/2009
WOW. What a good story. I really really enjoyed reading it. So much suspense had me reading your whole story all at once I liked it that much. I'm much more a fan of Yuuki x Zero, yet I liked this story.

Loved your story a LOT. Keep writing :D
irmina chapter 14 . 11/18/2009
This is awesome! I'm gonna read the sequel now
Ebony-Knight chapter 14 . 10/29/2009
That was great, keep up the good work, ne?
Luvark chapter 14 . 10/20/2009
There were somethings a little too off, but I won't comment on that.

I had to read the chapters that I missed when I was hospitalized b/c of being suicidal. Sorry for the rambling. :(

I didn't read the last chapter. :)
saya06 chapter 14 . 10/13/2009
You have a great story though I feel you rushed things a bit, I mean Zero felt that he was raped by Kaname and the next time he's accepting him and even loves him, meaning that was way too I waiting for a sequel and once again I have to say that you have a great story and I love it:)
Toraudewa chapter 14 . 10/12/2009
I vote for a sequel. I like the story, i like the idea of the serial killer's (Is a fan of big criminal's) and over all i like the fact the pairing KanameXZero, with Kaname and not Zero who is the lead/seme/dominant/whatever worl for say it's him who take Zero . Hope you will make a sequel, you too amazing for stop here.
Toraudewa chapter 8 . 10/12/2009
I knew Zero would be the 8. I love your story. Good idea Jack the ripper.
fahaar chapter 14 . 10/11/2009
finish already? *teary eyes*

b-but i want more
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 14 . 10/11/2009
Awesome story!
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 12 . 10/11/2009
Damn that was awesome!
KanameZero4Eva chapter 10 . 10/11/2009
oh that wsas definetly SEXY! i li ke the lemon!
KanameZero4Eva chapter 12 . 10/11/2009