Reviews for Acts of Aggression
NoAccountLurker chapter 9 . 7/4
I am, as always, late to the party. I've devoured your stories and I add my plea to everyone else's. PLEASE finish this sequel! I am dying to see Tanya take down Sylvia (figuratively or literally). I also want Bella to take down Sarah AND Felix but perhaps that is just too outside of Canon. I want someone to take down Sarah, maybe Jasper? Edward? Ok, I really want it to be Bella. Or maybe Rose? Alice would also be awesome in a fight. ANYWAY, I hope all is well in your life and you just got swept away by RL. That means you will read my heartfelt plea this evening and be so moved that you will stay up all night writing a new chapter and post it tomorrow. Yes, I live in world of fantasy! To recap: I love this. Please write more. I'll bribe you with cookies (if my kids and hubby don't steal them).
More chapter 1 . 3/23
Please finish this story you've done a great job!
kinnik chapter 9 . 2/26
NO! I can't believe you ended it there. Please I urge you to return to writing and complete this wonderful sequel!
kinnik chapter 1 . 2/26
I just finished TCW and it was fantastic! I am looking forward to this one so much, but I see you haven't updated in many years. As I tackle this new story, I am hoping it is complete, though it doesn't say so. If it's not, I beg you to continue it.
Deadache chapter 2 . 12/19/2015
Ahhh! I just finished reading TCW for the second time and I STILL wish this story were completed. I don't read stories that aren't, so it's sad to see this TEASE just sitting here.
Comrade'sRoza chapter 9 . 5/15/2015
Your story is really good. Please update soon!
lesuse chapter 9 . 12/20/2014
I am heartbroken that there isn't more of this story It is fantastic! One of the BEST - if not, THE Best drama I've read. Love this Tanya, who usually gets such short shrift in FF. Josh certainly wins an award as best original character. Love the aunt and uncle - hate the stepmother and her accomplice doctor who we believe murdered his father - want so bad for Josh to be turned so he can he and Tanya can be together. Also, can't wait for Sylvia and the doctor to be exposed- though that will cause Josh more pain. And, when he's turned, then he'd have to leave his aunt and uncle. Always the sacrifice. . . And, of course, the beloved Cullens - great comment about Emmett being "raised in a barn". Em would be proud to say, "hey, I resemble that remark!" Hope so bad to find out the rest of this lovely story - see the Volturi and that wicked, wicked Sarah get what they deserve!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
wish i would have noticed the story was not only incomplete but abandoned for the last 4 years, i just read cold war and devoured what is available of AOA... I hope it is completed some day. I just love tanya and josh
Ticcing Bat chapter 9 . 7/15/2014
I truly hope you find your way back to finishing this one day xx
Deadache chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
With the exception of the teaser following The Cold War, I haven't started reading this story yet seeing as it hasn't been updated in 4 years. I hope this story is continued as TCW was amazing. Following for future reference.
sesfx3 chapter 9 . 5/9/2014
HI!

I was wondering if this story is on hiatus or been forgotten? Hopefully not! I love it! I read the cold war and all the posted chapters of AoA in the past 24 hours and can't wait to read where the story is headed.

Sarah
jag101265 chapter 9 . 3/20/2014
Please let us know if you plan to finish. You are such a great writer!
Lou chapter 9 . 3/10/2014
If love you to finish this story, I've loved this and the old war. One of the best stories I've read, please finish!
qhrciskrpc chapter 9 . 2/22/2014
Just read tcw and this straight through and it stops here?
angelari7 chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
Wow, I wonder how I missed this story here.