Reviews for Candlelight
crystal the optimist chapter 8 . 12/13/2009
Okay, I think I've got it now - correct me if I'm wrong. If you try to figure it out, you get taken? If you use your gift you get taken? Rosalie is with Renesmee? And Emmett's with Rose and Renesmee too?

I was wondering: How come Bella's body went missing and J and A are still there? Are they all in prison cells with their singers? I keep thinking about this movie where these people were all in a row of rooms and the right wall was glass. So you could see someone and they couldn't see you, but someone else and you're banging on the window - trying to get them to answer you or acknowledge you. Scary huh? - more like annoying.

Sorry I got off topic, you did a good job on this! Bye! Crystalmarie.
crystal the optimist chapter 7 . 12/12/2009
*screeches!* Not Jasper too! He doesn't have the control! - He'll lose the game! Oh man, this isn't going to end well! I wonder if it's happening to every vampire 'alive'... can I have that answer yet? I forgot to mention this in my last review, but I think this dude is Hades - the god of the underworld. He isn't supposed to be evil, but it could just be his job, maybe? I would hug you if I could! i don't mean to put you down, but I was sure I would have to wait another month for this! I'm so happy! Oh! and my prediction is that - wait! where are Em and Rose? - Never mind about the prediction thing. ...Bye! Crystalmarie.
crystal the optimist chapter 6 . 12/11/2009
OH GOD! Now they have Alice, too? This story is getting really weird! Poor Bella and Alice, Alice couldn't even tell the family what happened before she was taken. I bet that was the plan though. The evil, mean dude doesn't want people on the outside to know what's going on and be able to help. Maybe that's why he took Alice. I wish you would update more often. Are you not getting reviews or just really busy? ... byes! Crystalmarie.
crystal the optimist chapter 5 . 11/8/2009
This is getting confusing! Yet it's not... That doesn't make any sense, but i stick by it. Never the less, You did a great job! Bye! Crystalmarie.
crystal the optimist chapter 4 . 11/1/2009
oh so the boy, her la tua cantante, is called Dylan. i hope she doesn't kill him, i have a feeling these are like the trials to get to heaven. but god i hope she doesn't have to be dead... maybe these are the trials to become 'alive' again? i hope (pathetic, aren't i?) hahahahahahaha save her Alice! find a way! now! hurry!

props and youre doing a good job, exna the updates. Bye Bye! Crystalmarie.
LexiLautner524 chapter 4 . 11/1/2009
Please keep going with more!
LexiLautner524 chapter 3 . 10/17/2009
Awesome! Please continue soon!
LexiLautner524 chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
This is absolutely amazing! Please continue quickly! :D
lvrofbrnrds chapter 2 . 10/10/2009
Oh wow! Is she dead? That was definitely a surprise that I wasn't expecting!

Thanks!
Hans153 chapter 2 . 10/10/2009
OMG loving it. please update soon pretty please