Reviews for Making Meadows Out of Nothing At All
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Love it! Edward is so adorable, and I love the manly bonding going on!
Essay33 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I just read this little gem, and was fine until I reached this point: “Yes, boys, I mean sex. We’ve all had it, there’s nothing to laugh about here,” Carlisle tried in his most authoritative Doctor Cullen voice.

I had to quickly swallow the sip of coffee I'd just taken before it went up my nose and onto the computer screen. Good grief, I haven't laughed this hard over a fanfic in a long time. Brilliantly funny while capturing the characters wonderfully. I loved it. You are one skilled writer.
Sugargirl5 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Phuh, like Jasper and Alice, Carlisle and Esme and especially Emmett and Rosalie weren't just as bad as Bella and Edward!

Yes, I'll defend Edward till the grave :).

Loved the story!
joayla chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
hi hun loved that little story I love the way Alice pinned Edward to get the shirt on it was fantastic!
AnimegirlKiki chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
ROFL! This was hilarious! Loved it! Especially Alice pouncing on Edward. giggles. Lol, Kiki
Lady Dragona chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
I loved the designer pancakes. Oh to have someone that talented. I have trouble with micky mouse ones. I loved the way the girls described the changes in Edward since Bella. What a difference love can make. :)
ES3 chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
Aw, I love this, particularly the touching part at the end where they reflected that now Edward has become warmer and more touchy-feely after Bella :-).

Plus the pancakes were just darn cute!
hippogriff-tamer chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
Aww Renesmee is a darling and its funny how Bella was like hmm Edward at the end hehe...

I like the pancakes though why wouldn't he have made a piano too? its cool that he included a wolf...

Esme, Rose, and Alice's stories about Edward were very nice..Alice's was especially entertaining. I can see how Edward could be like that, especially since upon meeting and falling in love with Bella his human side started to reemerge...wonder if Elizabeth Masen gave him lots of affection when he was little? Anyways loved the chapter!

HT
Eliph95 chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
i just love how they are able to make fun of edward...i can see how edward is "needy"
Justine Lark chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
So cute! Esme, Rosalie and Alice's memories of Edward's earlier attitude were all really sweet and insightful. And I can certainly understand Bella's struggle to keep her hands and her mind off Edward!
Gleena chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
I had to go back and re-read both of these chapters for the fun of it.

What is it with Ness and those darn vegetables, anyway? ;)

Why is it that I think that Alice wouldn't push either Jasper or Emmett on the hairstyle issue?

Edward made a volvo-shaped pancake. I guess a grand piano would be a little difficult. ;) Well, at least he was nice and made a wolf, too.

It's so sweet how he's been able to become more affectionate with everyone. I really enjoyed all the stories about how he resisted hugging - especially Rose's story.
pixidancer22 chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
I loved it! Great job)
Heart Breaking3 chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
M..Edward...LOL

That part had me RoFling..LOL

-heartbreaking3
Nara Vine chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
Edward's pancakes sound AMAZING.

I was expecting there to be a comment about the olfactory side of making pancakes to Bella...and how it's a trade-off to see Nessie happy.

What shape did she make her pancakes? I'd love to see what Bella could make. )

This was a nice read! It made me laugh and smile.

Any more updates on this one to come?
Heart Breaking3 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
OMG! Edward is so sooky. Aww...that's so cute.

-heartbreaking3