Reviews for Making Meadows Out of Nothing At All
orlibluver chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
Very nice. What shape pancakes did Bella make? And are there going to be anymore chapters to this?
noamg chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
Hilarious, touching and insightful.
Eagleswings81 chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
I like this followup chapter. Bella's embarrassment always makes me smile. Do you think she will ever get over it?
cinroc chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
Thanks for sharing your stories. I adore this one. I am so glad you added this chapter.
carlisleedwardemmettjasper chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I LOVED IT! SO GOOD!
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Emmett singing made me ROTFLOL really it did...I love all his teasing! Poor Edward though...
dazzleglo chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Love it!
lips-like-morphinee chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
tht was kwl
Eliph95 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
ahahahaha i was like laughing the entire time..to funny!
pixidancer22 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Ha ha ha. Great story, really like it.
AnimegirlKiki chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
HAHAHAHAA! Love the last bit w/ ALice. Nice one! Lol,Kiki
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
I loved this story. I loved how it shows the brothers relationship. I also like how Carlisle and Edward could bound a little more. I would love to see the rest of the three day trip. I bet it was great.
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
That's pretty funny. I never heard that word before. I liked when they were all hanging around waiting outside for him. And then Jasper and Carlisle during the fight- "Minimal environmental impact" and "what's the wager." The Cullens are so entertaining when they're teasing each other! Conversation among the women should be lots of fun.
Eagleswings81 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Great story. I wonder if Edward thinks living with Emmett is better or worse after he married Bella. Probably depends on whether Bella is with him or not. Obviously, if Bella is not there bad things happen to the forest.

"I’m too sexy for my shirt…"

Whenever I think about this song I get flashes of Prince Charming singing it on Far Far Away Idol (from Shrek 2). It never fails to crack me up.
joayla chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
i loved this loving MC Emmett! and loving naughty Dr Cullen!

cant wait for the girlies !
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »