Reviews for Katana
aqua-love-angel-13 chapter 8 . 3/4
This was awesome! I hope I can see more!
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 8 . 1/25
Sad to see that you haven't updated this story in manby years (I have mine abandoned from 2012 I think). I won't demand that you update because, in the end, only you know the real reason why this story is on Hiatus. I'll only say that I enjoyed Reading what there is of it, and actually had fun Reading it. I like the slight bastard like attitude Gaara has, and the way Sakura keeps up with him.

That said, I'll still suscribe to your story because it's the least I can do (besides reviews) to show that I liked it, and appreciate the fact that you atleast haven't taken it off the site.

Thanks for the story!

A new fan of yours, JeanyDeiXzz~
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 7 . 1/25
It was actually quite funny that she fell asleep lol.
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 6 . 1/25
Such a cliffhanger...
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 5 . 1/25
At least she's starting to figure things out a bit. Though I must ask, why hasn't she recognized Gaara, if she was so smitten with his image back at the collection?

PS: Sorry if some of my comments don't make complete sense, but english is not my native language.
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 4 . 1/25
This is getting more exciting!
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 3 . 1/25
You have a thing for time travel fics I see xD but hey! I'm still loving this fic. I just feel that Sakura should have been a bit more surprised and scared after the sand incident, since it's something completely foreign to her, but that's just me.
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 2 . 1/25
Maybe it's just me but... what if Tsunade was actually talking about the old days, where she was a Sannin while she was talking to Sakura on chapter 1? Also, I'm liking where this story is headed.
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 1 . 1/25
So here I am, stalking another one of your Naruto stories. GaaSaku was what started me on fanfiction so it's good to go back to my old favorite pairing :p
Cheese chapter 1 . 8/16/2017
Wow this is really cool. I'm really pumped to read more because the way you write this is awesome.
clestourgeon31 chapter 8 . 8/1/2017
Awesome story, hope for another update. Its getting heated!
Peppei chapter 3 . 6/28/2017
Lmao where are his eyebrows
tarakarin chapter 8 . 6/19/2017
I hope there is more to this it is good, just needs more of Gaara inter acting with her on a personal level
Princess7174 chapter 8 . 6/9/2017
authorrrr please updateeeeee
monkeerangerfan chapter 8 . 4/20/2017
I love this story. I know you haven't worked on this in years, but could you continue this story.