Reviews for Katana
Tsubasa Hanabusa chapter 8 . 12/31/2014
I wish you could continue...
Nirty chapter 2 . 9/25/2014
О! Очень хорошее начало!
mysterioushadowX chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
I love this chapter! I wonder what will happen next ;D
mysterioushadowX chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
OMG I'm in love already! Awesome idea I am gonna enjoy this fic very much :D
zoweyzoey chapter 8 . 6/22/2014
Whyyyyyyyyyy why did it not continue?!
KitChi chapter 8 . 6/8/2014
Hi! New reader here. I love most of your fics and this one is definitely one of my fav. I do hope you'll get around to finishing this. Looking forward to your next chapter! Thanks! _
Luna Charmcaster chapter 8 . 6/1/2014
Please update this I'm really interested to know what happens next
Rikka-tan chapter 8 . 5/2/2014
Honestly these two are so adorable together ;D
Cherryblossom21 chapter 8 . 5/1/2014
Love it !D
It became one of my favoritesD
Well done!
Please continue and update soon!
Keep up the goood work!:D
bassoongirl14 chapter 8 . 4/13/2014
Love this story! So cool! I've never read a naruto story like this before! I hope you continue it!
Mary Mab chapter 8 . 2/27/2014
Yeah chakra lessons and she's going to surprise them and oh just please post soon ... ;p ;p
Mary Mab chapter 6 . 2/27/2014
Will I have one question where's the sword? Oh and can she heal? Though dont worry about answering just write please cause I am almost to the 8 and I really hope that's not all of this story for its great and I need story like this... PleAse pleAse ;p ;p
Mary Mab chapter 4 . 2/27/2014
Shit it's been an hour and four chapters later and I still want more... GREAT STORY... Next chapter now ;p ;p
Inner Self chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
why don't you put those japanese words at the beginning of the chapter so people know what you are saying ahead of time. This is also something young writers like to do. Don't follow in their steps.
Inner Self chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Don't worry about word count. That's a beginner's mistake. I would say, write something, and then expand it with details after it has been fleshed out. Also, is this story on hiatus hiatus or being rewritten? SakuGaa is severely lacking in good stories. I would hate to see one of the top authors leave a story incomplete.