Reviews for Katana
Cheese chapter 1 . 8/16
Wow this is really cool. I'm really pumped to read more because the way you write this is awesome.
clestourgeon31 chapter 8 . 8/1
Awesome story, hope for another update. Its getting heated!
Peppei chapter 3 . 6/28
Lmao where are his eyebrows
tarakarin chapter 8 . 6/19
I hope there is more to this it is good, just needs more of Gaara inter acting with her on a personal level
Princess7174 chapter 8 . 6/9
authorrrr please updateeeeee
monkeerangerfan chapter 8 . 4/20
I love this story. I know you haven't worked on this in years, but could you continue this story.
Fritemon Oracle Princess chapter 8 . 11/18/2016
Love this story so far pls continue to write it!
UPDATE chapter 8 . 9/1/2016
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
Mistress Mari chapter 8 . 8/3/2016
Please update :(
SquaMata chapter 8 . 6/15/2016
no update in over 4 years? f*ck that sucks! this story has so much potential. I desperately hope you'll continue writing someday...
Guest chapter 8 . 3/1/2016
Fantastic! Love the story so far and can't wait for the next chapter!
Chibiabyss chapter 8 . 12/2/2015
this is awesome please update soon
GwendyMary chapter 8 . 11/13/2015
Please continue this fic because i'm itching to know what's gonna happen next:(
SunnyJ chapter 8 . 6/12/2015
Great story I hope you continue it!
Raine chapter 8 . 4/15/2015
Continue, continue, continue!.. Please continueee.. you're very Awesomly(?) hehe
-Rei