Reviews for Someone to Love
Tarix chapter 9 . 8/4
Interesting political Harry story, though the action takes place in a too narrow time frame.
PaC chapter 9 . 5/28
Had this in one of dozens of tabs so long, half forgot and mixing up some of it probably with other not dead Tonks fics.

Think I liked it, but what's to say really, DOA, hiatus-ville, from profile to this and other fics WiP long time unchanged.
But I'll keep the bookmark for checking back later, in my likely "Abandoned" subfolder for fanfic bookmarks.
vonSchlieffen chapter 9 . 4/8
This is a wonderful story. You captured Harry's skill quite nicely, and what I imagine his attitude would be after the battle and if he lost Ginny. Well done. The plot is enticing-it has an almost noir feel to it, like a dark haze of depression and and surrealism that comes with a protagonist who is on the brink of the abyss-and I appreciate it. I despise happily-ever-afterness.

It seems as though this story has been abandoned, and I hope that is not the case, because you have managed to do more in nine chapters than most authors can hope to do in thirty, and I would like to see where you can take your Harry. There's a good grounding for the King Arthur sub-plot you seem to be going for-if I have interpreted your scene with Luna correctly, that is-and that is rarely done well, but it seems like you know what you're doing. Respect.
Johannes de Silentio chapter 8 . 1/22
Fantastic prose! Thank you so much!
tapionwarrior chapter 9 . 11/27/2014
You should update this story its really good
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Has this fic been abandoned?
Lord worth chapter 9 . 6/11/2014
awww plzz update this story i really like this story
NickNova chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
I don't believe i've ever seen anything like this. Very well done!
Shadowsmage chapter 9 . 11/4/2013
Excellent story looking forward to more, please continue!
Insane Days and Evil Laughs chapter 9 . 9/3/2013
Noooooo, you cant leave it there! I cant wait for the next update.
RAD092515 chapter 9 . 7/31/2013
Please update this is to good of a story not to finish.
PaperPandas chapter 9 . 7/29/2013
Looking forward to the next update!
AlGiardino chapter 9 . 7/26/2013
This story just gets better and better. More please. Pretty please.
old-crow chapter 9 . 6/13/2013
Hi,

Your Windsor scenes were very well written and page-turners in the truest sense of the word.

I hope that the ideas for the next handful of chapters come easily to you.

Old-Crow
S.Peridot chapter 9 . 6/2/2013
I reeeeally enjoyed this fic. Please don't abandon it. Please.
Hope there's an update soon.

Sarah