Reviews for Someone to Love
Shadowdog11 chapter 9 . 4/15/2016
Lots of work put into writing this. There are minor inconsistencies in character, mostly with Harry, but very well written. Sad to see it left.
Shadowdog11 chapter 8 . 4/15/2016
He needs to tell Kingsley to shut up when he acts like Harry is throwing a tantrum or whining.
Shadowdog11 chapter 5 . 4/15/2016
The only issue I have is his forgiveness/pain at causing Dumbledore pain because he was "like a grandfather" to him...
Avalonemyst chapter 9 . 12/2/2015
Awesomeness! This is very well done!
Anthony chapter 6 . 11/1/2015
I really hope Harry was being sarcastic or something when he suggested they just snap the wizards wand and throw them in muggle prison, because no one would believe they were really wizards. What about animagus transformations and other forms of wandless magic like legilimency, disapperation, blood magic and normal spells for that matter, cast wandlessly. I could go on and on. So I really hope that was sarcasm and not the stupidest statement written in all of FF.
Tarix chapter 9 . 8/4/2015
Interesting political Harry story, though the action takes place in a too narrow time frame.
PaC chapter 9 . 5/28/2015
Had this in one of dozens of tabs so long, half forgot and mixing up some of it probably with other not dead Tonks fics.

Think I liked it, but what's to say really, DOA, hiatus-ville, from profile to this and other fics WiP long time unchanged.
But I'll keep the bookmark for checking back later, in my likely "Abandoned" subfolder for fanfic bookmarks.
vonSchlieffen chapter 9 . 4/8/2015
This is a wonderful story. You captured Harry's skill quite nicely, and what I imagine his attitude would be after the battle and if he lost Ginny. Well done. The plot is enticing-it has an almost noir feel to it, like a dark haze of depression and and surrealism that comes with a protagonist who is on the brink of the abyss-and I appreciate it. I despise happily-ever-afterness.

It seems as though this story has been abandoned, and I hope that is not the case, because you have managed to do more in nine chapters than most authors can hope to do in thirty, and I would like to see where you can take your Harry. There's a good grounding for the King Arthur sub-plot you seem to be going for-if I have interpreted your scene with Luna correctly, that is-and that is rarely done well, but it seems like you know what you're doing. Respect.
Johannes de Silentio chapter 8 . 1/22/2015
Fantastic prose! Thank you so much!
tapionwarrior chapter 9 . 11/27/2014
You should update this story its really good
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Has this fic been abandoned?
Lord worth chapter 9 . 6/11/2014
awww plzz update this story i really like this story
NickNova chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
I don't believe i've ever seen anything like this. Very well done!
The Shadows Mistress chapter 9 . 11/4/2013
Excellent story looking forward to more, please continue!
Insane Days and Evil Laughs chapter 9 . 9/3/2013
Noooooo, you cant leave it there! I cant wait for the next update.