Reviews for Remembering Me: Into the Serpent's Lair
littlemsstrawberry chapter 32 . 11/20/2013
Harry is more trouble than he's worth! Love it anyways
Inscriffany2 chapter 31 . 10/13/2013
I'm sure this has been pointed out somewhere in the reviews, but by putting the date of Harry's adoption in 1994, that would actually make him 13 going on 14, since he was born in July, 1980. His parents were killed Halloween in 1981.
Excellent story, btw. I love how you've developed the relationship between Severus and Harry!
Guest chapter 31 . 9/17/2013

I would like to point out that you've used the word descendents wrong. The word should be ancestors. Ancestors are those that precede you; descendents are those that come after you. Descendents are kids, grandkids, greatgrandkids, etc. Ancestors are parents, grandparents, great-grandparents, etc.
misherukuro chapter 31 . 9/7/2013
Fanominal amount of work and detail you put into this series.
SnowFireFlyRain chapter 31 . 8/1/2013
I think you have the year wrong on the adoption papers. wouldn't it be 1993? since harry was a little over one in 1981. I was also under the impression that there school got out earlier in may or june. besides that I really love the story I've been reading it non-stop the past few days.
zyzzyva chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
Going to start this off by saying that I've read the entire story so far (starting at the beginning of 'Remembering Me' of course) and I think it's really well done. I've only read one Snape-Harry guardianship fic before and this one is so much better than that. You do a great job developing the relationship gradually and keeping all the characters compatible with their canon selves.

And now I'm going to get to the main reason I'm posting this review, and point out two inconsistencies I noticed in the first part of this chapter. First: Snape says Harry has to apologize after Charms (his last lesson), but Harry later says to Ron that he's been told to apologize straight after Transfiguration. Second: Harry and Neville seem to be heading to History of Magic ("History of Magic first" and "as they finally neared Binns' classroom"), but then it is Professor Flitwick who ushers them in.

But I applaud you on a well-put-together story! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
i haven't finished chapter 4 but I noticed some issue that I had to post about. His schedule is all messed up. you say harry has to go to history of magic but the flitwick opens the door. then later u say he has charms before rons parents come but then he goes to transfiguration.
Guest chapter 31 . 7/17/2013
'As he would be, Dobby has been in his family's service for many years, along with the elf's descendents…In one fowl swoop you managed to disrupt centuries of service.' -should be ancestors. Descendents are the generations of offspring - children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren, etc.
Ardianna Keeper chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
This is great and I like what you've done with Snape he is almost an exact replica of my Dad.
SNHfvr chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
I'm so happy I am reading your stories over again. I live this series! Thank you ! I hope you can update the third story soon :-)
Mady-leen chapter 31 . 2/4/2013
Thank you for this sequel, I loved it very very much! Everything was great!
Jt12345 chapter 31 . 1/31/2013
I truly enjoyed this story! Thank you for sharing such a wonderful story with us.
HPKitteh chapter 31 . 11/30/2012
It's odd that I thought I'd read all of this but it turns out I hadn't after all. :) I really liked this, and after I get a night's sleep, I'm going to continue onto the sequel. Thanks for writing and sharing this
RogueMudblood chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Hello there,

I did not know if you were aware, but some little irksome child has taken it upon herself to load your stories onto wattpad. Her profile:
www. wattpad user/ michi1997

I wanted you to be aware that she has taken this liberty, so that you could handle it as you see fit.
Jasper's Mom chapter 23 . 7/13/2012
Although he deserved exactly what he got, i almost feel sorry for Harry! Having to put up with Draco would make anyone lose control! I'd like to punch the kid too! Too bad Sev. isn't allowed to wallop Draco. It sure would do Draco (and Harry) good! \
I'm enjoying your second story and loved the first one.

If you have time check out my Harry story. It"s just beginning but I think you'd like it.
1,096 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »