Reviews for King Observing
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This is a good one-shot. I immediately favorited this story. Good work.

-Aria Breuer
London Bai chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
This made me cry, thinking about Sarah dying, but at least she became Seven. The little ragdoll definetly fits Sarah's defiant character. Wonderful little plot.
Celestial Rainstorm chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Holy crap I'm new here but this is one of the best crossovers I've ever seen. Love Labyrinth and 9 forever. I drew a picture once as 7 as Sarah and 9 as Jareth. LOL.
The Famous Fire Lady M chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
-falls to knees and worships

I hope you know, the sole reason I ship 1/7, is because of my inner jareth/sarah fangirl. XDD So yeah. This is excellently written.
Stardust Imaginings chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Wow! Cool story! This fit very well with both worlds! I was actually surprised at the ending! lol This has a lot of good potiential! You should definitely continue it! :) I can't wait to see what Jareth thinks when he meets 7! Will she remember him? (I'm thinking probably not but there'll be this strange feeling she can't explain well up inside her when she sees him again!) Great crossover! You are so right! It had to be done! Update soon!
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
WOW.

I might not like the Labyrinth all that much (it didn't make all that much sense to me) but this?

THIS IS EPIC.

PERIOD.
MovieGal007 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
This is good. I had a similar idea, you should keep writing.
Ridel chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Man, I haven't read a Labby fic in so long. :3

I was definitely intrigued when I found this in the 9 crossover section.

And I liked it a lot! I kind of wish I could read more of what happens next, With the Goblin king and Stitch punk!Sarah. But I can see this is a one shot. And t works very well as one.

(I suppose I'll just have to guess what happens next. ;)

Thank you so much for writing this!
Sora Matasuki chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
ooh. smart. but i havn't seen/or read? labryinth sorry if i spelled wrong.
Ryosei Takashi Hime chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
X3 Very in character with Jareth, and I love the way you incorporated the two universes.
ZutarianNaiad chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Wow-so you're writing Labyrinth now too? Sweet.

I was pretty stoked when I first saw Jennifer Connely's name in the teaser credits. This should be interesting, especially if there's some way Toby fits in, or more of the Goblin King for that matter. Definitely waiting for the next chapter.

In Christ,

ZN
SensiblyScrewy chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
I like the idea that Jareth saved her from death by turning her into a stitchpunk. You did a niceplay off of why she was the only girl in the group (not including 3 and 4, whatever gender they may be). I loved it. ;)_
Majorkami chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Aw! The characters have a lot in common, beside the actor who plays them. Labyrinth was one of my favourites growing up, and you did a good job meshing the two realities.