Reviews for Nine Tails, Eight Powers, One Demon
Doctor Psychosis chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
kyuubi, the annoying uncle you never talk about...best. male!kyuubi. ever!
Nirvana48 chapter 6 . 11/13/2014
Pretty funny man!why don't you at put on at least a lemon in this chp. Or at least a fake one?
Animemonk chapter 6 . 8/20/2014
this fic is epic and I truly lov it but it starts to make me feel on is if the one lady whpo was a seamonster gets involved
watcherofdreams chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
this is a good stuff.I've been looking for good stuffs lately and any suggestions?
Guest chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
this was hilariuos as FUCK i mean reeally btw im looking forward to the next one
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
this was great an btw the last part was hilarious all in all you r great keep it up
Wolfone10 chapter 6 . 6/21/2012
Too get so far with a girl, only to drop the ball right at the endzone?.. I agree with Kyuubi, Naruto acted like a MORON.. If I was Kyuubi I would have given him a migraine for a month!..
Wolfone10 chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
VERY excellent chapter.. I am glad Naruto finally got his first kill.. It should help with his maturity level.. He CHOSE the way of the shinobi.. and ALTHOUGH it's sad that he had to grow up this fast... He really needed pulled outta his shell.. There is a WAR coming and he's gonna be in the thick of it.. What they seem to miss in canon is that sometimes you CANNOT knock out your opponent.. Hopefully Kyuubi and the Pervy Sage help him get through it, instead of just jabbing him.. And also I don't think it was ALL the fox.. Every solider or warrior will tell you even if they are disgusted the first time.. In the heat of combat, to eternally end an opponent is very satisfying
Wolfone10 chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
Nice little chapter.. I still like this Kyuubi a lot, and I can understand why he's getting a little pissy.. It makes perfect sense.. He went from the next step down from a god to being trapped in a whiney, emotional basket case virgin. That keeps attracting girls and then walking away.. It's gotta be infuriating, also I am SO GLAD you didn't bash sakura.. In fact she looks like she's starting to change her mind on her feelings... So it's VERY close to canon... Too many Sakura haters on this site IMHO.. I mean come on, there is a Tsundere personality in EVERY anime just about!
Wolfone10 chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
This kyuubi is great... And the relationship with naruto is KINDA like a very irritating big brother/annoying little brother kinda thing. Which is quite cool
Wolfone10 chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Well actually the gaki's affinity as of HERE would be wind and FIRE because of the control over fire tail.. But since it's different then NORMAL fire I guess he PROBABLY should NEVER EVER mention that one.. NOR the hypnosis one and DEFINATLY not tell the SUPER PERVERT about that "more attractive to the ladies one".. Otherwise u would probably see the pervy sage out in the forest trying to make a summoning seal to call up his OWN bijuu to seal into himself ROFL... Either that OR demand the kid start learning techniques for that power before he'd teach him any jutsus at all.. ROFL..
Wolfone10 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I like THIS kyuubi.. It's annoying, irritating, NOT pompus and stuck up.. WHAT IS it with stuck up characters in the canon manga? Even Naruto acts that way anymore.. It's stubbornness past a certain point.. its "head up the ass" syndrome. Kyuubi is even MORE confusing in canon.. You expect a thousands of year old demon (aka NOT HUMAN) with damn near the powers of a god to even REMOTELY think in normal (albeit stuck up holler than thou) human terms?.. Anyway enough of the Rant... Good job.
Mahaad chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Dammt, now I'm sad. This story is a-fucking-mazing. I don't even have any constructive criticism to give, it's that awesome. I love this kind of comedy, especially since Naruto can't react to Kurama's barbs without seeming insane(er). Keep up the good work!

Mahaad

P.S.: SCREEEEEEEEEEEE
serialkeller chapter 6 . 4/14/2012
ok, you suck on so many levels, naruto is a pure idiot even after the two year training trip and why is it down to two years, when it should be three? Also, that bit where he turns down every girl but sakura is totally shit. I mean seriously, she used to hit him constantly and literally hated him for some time and now that she pays attention, he's a complete idiot, god i hate you and kishimoto so much for that.
Raphmaster14 chapter 6 . 3/28/2012
THIS IS THE WORSE PIECE OF SHIT I HAVE EVER LAID MY EYES ON, THE PLOT IS CRAPPY, NARUTO IS RETARDED, KYUUBI IS A PERVERTED SON OF A BITCH, AND YOUR JOKES ARE CHILDISH AT BEST... Now that I got your attention... THIS IS THE BEST PIECE OF WORK I HAVE EVER READ! NARUTO IS FUNNY AS HELL, PERVERTED KYUUBI (or Kurama) IS THE FUNNIEST KYUUBI AND THE JOKES ARE HILARIOUS... KEEP UP THE DAMN FUCKING WORK MY FELLOW FANFIC WRITER!

P.S. Don't take the first part seriously that was just to get your attention.