Reviews for Light of Love
Cereah chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
yayy you're alive xD I had almost forgotten about this fic.! update soon pleeease:) just keep on typing x )
xLilim chapter 6 . 10/9/2012
'Tis a sad tale to hear of your situation. I would have died of boredom without a laptop or internet, or holed up in one of the many labs at college with no intention of leaving - protest included. But I like that you took the time to write something, despite all the difficulty! You've been missed!

I'll be looking forward to the next second installment of "Intermission." This was really sweet. :)
TheMysterious1ne chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
This first chapter is pretty good. I'll read more!

Amour, asia411
xLilim 3 chapter 5 . 2/28/2010
Sorry, I was totally lazy to log, but I got the alert...and was hyped. :3

Short, as you said, but well played. I really liked this chapter. Very cute. As always, I can't get enough how you seem to make all your scenes so cute! D:

*wishes she could do that* :P

Anyhow, I hope you have endless amount of inspiration/motivation/time to continue writing! :D
rainy-lullaby chapter 5 . 2/28/2010
Aw so cute and all sad.

i love Lucille
ToshiroHitsugayagirlfriend chapter 4 . 2/25/2010
Love it a lot
rainy-lullaby chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
Cute and short.

Good chapter, I love Lucille's character!

update soon~~
xLilim 3 chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
Short and sweet, I commend you for being able to play out Lucille's emotions when she's feeling the sadness that her crush wasn't at school. I would have had a better choice of words, but I'm recovering from war. :3

Anyhow, very good chapter! I wonder what's going to happen next!
DeactivatedKaikenCollison chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
Yet another great chapter! I love Lilynette in this story, she makes everything so difficult for Stark... in a good way. The annoying little sister.

And stupid Stark for not being there to advance the plot line faster. Faster at least in the nearby future. This could advance it later on... what with the mom stuff and whatnot... I'm on to something I believe.

Anyway, nice chapter.

Kaiken.
Bound4Khatovar chapter 4 . 2/14/2010
I'm loving this story, Stark is one of my favorite characters, he's just so sexy! And Lucille sort of reminds me of me...curly hair, shy...Anyway, can't wait for the nest chapter!_
xLilim chapter 4 . 11/10/2009
haha, the poem does kinda make you think of Stark. It was thoughtful of you to share.

Anyways, I'll be waiting for your next update, but please take your time. :D
xLilim chapter 3 . 11/10/2009
So, I totally put myself a gunpoint and told myself to finish this chapter and I did! I loved it! It's so cute! I would have read it before but I've been MIA for a while (writing, eating, sleeping...lots of stuff) and haven't had the time. I'm really starting to love this story, more and more and more...

Golly, I might explode! O:
xLilim chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
This chapter is really cute. :3 I like how you made Lilynette too. She's already awesome and you've made her cuter! Same goes for Lucille! :P
xLilim chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
O: This is an awesome start! I like it! I'm a slow reader...but I'll finish it! PROMISE! :D

Lucille seems cute so far! XD
wisdom-jewel chapter 4 . 10/24/2009