Reviews for The Wreckage
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 11/18/2021
This was so sad made me cry. Very glad Dean was there to show Cas kindness.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2021
Awww this hurts so much but there's such sweetness in how Dean is outraged for Cas and gives him this moment.
The Communist Unicorn chapter 1 . 1/2/2020
This is really good. Although obviously I hate the Dean abusing Cas part, I think you wrote it very well, and thank you for ending on a hopeful note.
AuroraBlix chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
That line, "What? I LIKE past you!" like he DIDN'T actually like Future!Dean, almost made me cry during that episode.

: )
Westiegal chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
That was really sad. But an accurate portrayal of how messed up Dean & Cas really are in the future. Heartbreaking!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I forgot about when Dean went to the future
Kristin chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Great story! About half way through I just started sobbing. It was so true to the characters even though it didn't really happen on the show.
guessitsjustme chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Second time I've read this and I'm still in tears! Well done x
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I absolutely loved this, I honestly have tears running down my face right now :') Well done x
LoriLovesDestiel chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
kyaaa *rolls around in all the angst* i LOVE IT! it's soo soft and fuzzzy

fav'd
Your Worshipfulness chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
So hot and so sad at the same time. I literally cried. Like I am crying while I type this. Very, very nice.

Your Worshipfulness
SamWinchesterfangirl chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Future Dean you bastard, how could you hurt someone that you used to love so much?
Asiil chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
"Cas laughed, leaned forward to take Dean's face in his hands, thumbs brushing up against his cheeks. "I'd almost forgotten." The words came out soft, just a little slurred. "You used to be so righteous. Such very clear ideas of right and wrong." He smiled"
I think that was the part that really broke me. I had to just stop for a moment and work my head around the image of a Castiel so harmed by time and everything he'd lost he couldn't even remember the way it had once been. Couldn't even remember a time when Dean would have given everything, when Dean always HAD given everything to fix what was broken.

The way you managed to capture the desperate heart-wrenching loss and need and broken love in Cas, along with the righteous horror of a Dean who still has a chance to go back and fix it all, save everything, is wonderful.

Well done!
akirareader chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
wibblessssssssssssssss
arghthecat chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I haven't even finished yet and felt the need to review. The way you wrote future Dean and Cas is amazing. This definitely akin to how I would see any sexual relationship between the two of them with the way dean is in the future. Your writing is amazing because I genuinely feel for Cas at this point. My breath caught a little at how Dean treated him. Ok, I'm gonna go finish it now, but awesome work!