Reviews for Thorns Wither
elishachan110 chapter 9 . 11/10
Lol, this is the first eng fanfiction I read startin from High school since there is very few of chinese fanfic of utena. Remember the days I have a hard time reading this haha. Now It becomes ones of the gud memory . Dont have high hope for any updates . But anyway thanks to the writer.
Illusivities chapter 9 . 10/14
I've only recently come across Utena, but managed to finish the anime in two days, then started looking for fanfiction that would continue the story for me. This (and Roses Grow) was one of the first I came across, and I've enjoyed them very much. I would love it if this were continue as well. Thanks for writing these stories
This story and rose grow is the most "utena" utena fanfic. Please finish some day!
wolfie21 chapter 9 . 6/26
I really hope to read an update soon from you!
antinomian chapter 1 . 5/24
I really like this chapter. It's nice to see what Akio did to Anthy be explicitly dealt with. It's not surprising to me that Utena was afraid to be with Anthy...honestly that sex scene with Akio *looked* like it hurt her, and it didn't look like he was all too concerned about whether it did or not :-(. Somehow I sense jealousy on Juri's part? Oh well, I'll keep reading to find out.
Tonnerre chapter 9 . 5/13
Well damn that was incredible. Akio is up to his old tricks and I wonder, does he even know what he's doing anymore? Juri still can't see that Shiori is toxic and Kozue continues to drag Miki down. I think one of the key theme here is letting go of toxic relationships and not longing for the past when it's long since dead and gone. Otherwise, we keep ending up in the same song and dance.
Tonnerre chapter 8 . 5/13
I am so glad you returned to this story, it's like slipping into an old comfortable sundress, reading it again. Comfy and fun.
Iji chapter 9 . 5/8
Just letting you know that I love your series of stories. I hope you continue. I've been with you since the beginning :)
itsme chapter 1 . 3/5
i do hope their new house has good soundproofing.
friendlydyke chapter 9 . 3/2
cant remember if i already read chapter 9 or not because i cant even remember the 8th one even though i read it for sure last summer. i read both stories/novels twice because i liked them a lot (maybe i should do it again because my memory is shit obviously). anyways... new chapter! yay! it would be nice if you continued. someday.
FuzzySandwitch chapter 9 . 1/11
So glad to see you're continuing this fic! I honestly followed with zero hope of being able to see the end of your incredible world here. Then, on but a simple day, like so many others, wondrous news! sharnii has returned!

A great chapter too! I feel so bad for Juri and Miki, they're being pulled right back in to the pain surrounding Shiori and Kozue from the series. I think you bridged the gap nicely for that from the anime, though. I was skeptical about Juri, since the show puts so much emphasis on her moving on from Shiori with her new locket and jokes about Utena's picture. But by drawing them all in with hopes of rescue (not their original feelings as seen in the anime) I can believe once they are back in that situation, moments of weakness occur.

Anthy's final moment of clarity, one that none of the others may have even realized, even Utena (at least to the same degree and deep understanding of their allies' hearts that Anthy has), of miscalculation was wonderful. Moves and counter-moves between here and her brother. So similar but completely different than Roses Grow.

Can't wait for more!

Sierra Arcanum chapter 9 . 1/11
First of all, I want to thank you for the amazing stories! I've read Roses Grow before and then stumbled upon it's sequel, Thorns Wither.
Both stories are amazing, and the way you portray the characters is also wonderful! This is some sort of closure for me, I'm so sad that I've finished SKU and there was nothing left for me... But that's why I love your fics!
You really made my year, I am in love with your writing!

Good luck with the trilogy (if you ever plan to finish it), and even if you can't, I still thank you for the great experience it has been so far.

- My best wishes, Sierra Arcanum.

(I apologize for being too lazy to log in and fav/follow your story, but my account is in a mess and there's a lot to manage there. However, I have this bookmarked as a temporary favorite in my cellphone until do so through my account.)
Inprimense2 chapter 9 . 1/10
Great Chapter! I love how strongly you portrayed Utena. This chapter was so suspenseful, can't wait for the next update. Thank You. Sharnii
icancervive chapter 9 . 1/10
hah! new chapter! pleaeeeeeese finish this story. i love your writing, it's so inherent to the characters, the way you write them captures them perfectly, pushing beyond but still managing to grip their core emotions and thoughts; straying, journeying, but still staying much too close to home. it's pleasingly balanced and paced. my only issue is that I'd like to time jump to your next update, because I have to reread everything to "get to that place" in my head and in my heart, not that I'm complaining, coz i dont mind rereading something this beautiful...that time jump craving though
TheRingMistress92 chapter 9 . 1/9
Sharnii! I can't believe it's been so long since you last updated, it really hasn't felt like it's been nearly 2 years! I actually went back to the beginning of the story and read it through, to really savor the new chapter (also to catch up on what I've forgotten, haha).
I'm so excited to find out where this is going.
It was a wonderful chapter. I realized how much I missed your writing and how much more I've fallen for these characters because of you. You never fail to deliver!
Happy new year! Here's to another one. D