Reviews for Words I Can Never Say
Waterclaw12 chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Ha, Kitty. I have a friend named Kitty, though that's just her nickname, and mine. There's also a cheerleader on Glee name Kitty, though I think that's supposed to be her real name. Such a sweet and romantic ending.
Yoha2405 chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
I liked both chapters one and two, you're an amazing writer... i love the way you expressed mikayla's feelings, it was so believable lol. Thumbs up :)
Mell23 chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
really cute:) i liked it
Iliterallycannot chapter 2 . 11/20/2009
Aww how cute :) loved it :) as I do all of your Demena stories
NLpretzel chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
That was really good lol woops that could actually make me sound like a pervert... I don't mean it like that! Lol
valjanex chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
This seems like an interesting plot.

Sorry my review isn't as long but I'm half tired right now. Ha. xD
wwedivax3 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
i like this...interested in seeing where this is going )
VanessaBabyS chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
Haha you lame...thanks for mentioning me...wo anyway I love your humor, i can never come up with whitty lines like

If I could speak properly I’m sure I would have made some comment about the concept of personal bubble and how she should familiarize herself with it

I mean really. Anyway this was amazing, I loved both chapters and since you didn't use my other part I'll be taking it to another story of mine. I need some new plots anyway. So amazing job, I wish I could say more but I'm so tired and brain dead.
aznsmartalec chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Oh my God, that was heartbreaking, but I love it.

What's up with people breaking my heart today?

(don't take that personally)
VanessaBabyS chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Ugh...I dislike the end. Its sweet and thoughtful but I am not happy with it. Anyway no one told her to protect her...freaking Alex Russo...I think it flows better with Demi and Selena then Mitchie and Alex but you can't use real names lol...anyway amazing job. I still love this story and its awesome...and I guess since we were both watching Scary Movie when writing we have a special connection lol