Reviews for Fragments
EternalFalsity chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Loves this story and the narration
HappyBlushCalayapie chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I enjoyed your story.
LyssieB chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I thought this was pretty interesting considering most of the Ouran fics that involve the twins growing apart are from Kaoru's point of view.
GoPlayInTrafficxox chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
This was amazing. I love your stories since they always take in depth how the twins feel and about their actions. I love this story especially since it was dark beautiful and romantic at the same time. I'm thinking Hijarus in denial about how he feels towards Kaoru which is exactly his character
secretmoonflower chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
.Fuck? You blew my mind with this story !Im like fourisly loove this spazd out think waaaaay differntly from others and appreciate read ur other storys and LOVES them

-;3 cya
Heart of a Music Box chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I had a mindfuck reading this. I did. It's so skitzo and jumpy, I actually had to try to understand what was happening. Mind. Officially. Fucked.
blerghy chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
This piece was stunning.

Frightening and sad, yet still somehow beautiful. You've left me in awe.
GogglesAndVideoGamesOhJoy chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I love it!
EpicDreamer chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
haha, okay i lied. i'm re-reading all your stuff, but don't worry, 'distance' is still open in a tab D

i absolutely adore this fic, fragments.

the repetition. the words. the hikaru. the kaoru.

i think this is my favorite 3

i don't know how many times i can say i love this.

i love this. i love this. i love this.
Karneene chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Ah this was so depressing T.T

It was amazingly written, though. I could almost taste the blood . You did a beautiful job with this, even though you were stepping out of the comfort zone. Love this fic.
once-upon-a-dream012 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
i love it so much!

favorite one so far.
Rayne Marie chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Now I'm crying over the twins again. 3
MerpTheMerp chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Your fics are absolutely amazing. The stories (the ones that I've read so far) always revert back to the title and have the same ongoing theme in each individual fanfic. Your writing is amazing, the angst and sugary-sweetness that I do so adore is kick butt and anyone who says otherwise hasn't had their head screwed on properly.
Daughter.Light chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
That was absolutely beautiful. I loved it.
Amu-sama chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
wow, that was a great read!

You're a really good writer, I didn't mind the OOC-ness at all, in fact, I thought it really added a lot of depth to the characters and it suited them! -