Reviews for Hell For The Youngest
ElizaT chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
AwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeA wesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAw esomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwe someAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwes omeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAweso meAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesom eAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesome AwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesome

Just. Awesome.

*-*
lynxzpanther chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Ep! So good, even better than the other!It does make a ton of sense.:)
Depressed Gothic Raven chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
This story is one of the best The End tags that I've read. I was crying my eyes out by the end of this story. It was so heartwrenching and moving to see how sam reacted to all the pain and held out until Dean was threatened. I think that your take on Dean and Sam's characther was spot on and very well written. I loved your story and will be telling my sisters to read this as well. Thank you for sharing this with all the rest of us Supernatural fans.
Sastiel chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Oh god! That was epicly sad! Lordy!uggh! So so so so sad! Amazing job!
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
I really enjoyed this story too! I think it makes more sense for why Sam said 'yes' then the other one did, but I think both stories are great! Thanks for sharing! ;)
Phx chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
I can definitely see Dean being the reason why Sam gave in. Torture wouldnt' be enough but that one promise from Lucifer would be. Especially once Sam had been so broken.

Damn Dean. I really wish he had never been such an ass to Sam over this. yeah, I get he was hurt and felt betrayed, but still - family is family. And he was ready to throw it away.

Nice one
Star Mage1 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
This was good but I like the version with the humans being the reason Sam said yes more. But you did a great job with Lucifer going the devilish route.
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
And then they hugged

And the future was safe

Sam said no, and Lucifer

Didn't touch the human race

THE END

MOST EXCLLENT! I like this one better than the other one, I must admit. Still, all excllent. _ WRITE ON!
lulu1616 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
OMG! So good, I cried that's how good! Loved it!
carocali chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
I actually prefer to think that Sam was finally able to make some kind of deal for Dean, and that's why he said yes. Lucifer must have found a loophole in order to kill future!Dean, but I think this may have been more along the lines of how it went down.

Thanks for sharing!

Caroline
tinkrbell225 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
i love this it was great
samgirl19 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
aw...that could be another probable way sam said yes to lucifer with lucifer threatening to send dean back to hell
Somebody Once chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
This was perfect. I KNOW the only way Sam would ever say yes is if they threatened Dean its the only thing that makes sense but it breaks my heart. You did a wonderful job with this, and its totally my canon now!
criminally charmed chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Yes, I like this one as well. But to be honest, I like the idea that humanity is the one that destroys Sam even more than Lucifer. So I am sticking with the other story more. But this was good too.
Eicklehart chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
that was awesome! i tried to review your story before, but there was some kind of malfunction with your story not being part of the archive? anyway, thought you should know.