Reviews for Making a Mends
syl chapter 10 . 8/4/2013
I love this story. When are you going to finish it? I hate to be left hanging...like buying a book and the last 3 pages are missing :(
TWHATT18 chapter 10 . 1/6/2011
UPDATE SOON!ziva shouldnt be so mean to tony!really good.
christiangirliemiranda chapter 10 . 3/13/2010
Love it! Ready to read the next chapter!
M E Wofford chapter 10 . 3/13/2010
Well I am totally confused but in a good way.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
Chocolatery chapter 10 . 3/13/2010
I wonder where this is going :)

Happy writing!
Chocolatery chapter 9 . 2/28/2010
Kidnapping Ziva... I wonder what will follow...

I'm looking forward to your next chapters!
MoveForward chapter 8 . 1/31/2010
loved it...please update..

by the way I have read all your stories they are great...I did not review as I was carried away in the story..so mutiply this review by 10 please
Bballk2332 chapter 8 . 1/28/2010
I really like this story and I hope you continue on with it.
xXCeruliaXx chapter 8 . 1/9/2010
DONT YOU DARE STOP WRITING THIS STORY! - i mean that in the nicest way possible. i am sorry, i guess i should review more and if you keep writing, i promise to review every chapter as soon as i read it.

keep writing, please. i'll give you cookies (::)

u'll get more if you continue lolz

luvs

kaylee

-x-
Chocolatery chapter 8 . 1/9/2010
Oh boy. Will this mean the cousins come opposite of each other with Ziva protecting Tony? Or will she be able to convince Aliza that Tony is after all a good guy and that he indeed did it to protect Ziva? Aliza's information does shed some more light on Ziva's past. That's good :)

Looking forward to new chapters!
ejn10175 chapter 8 . 1/8/2010
No a diffrent story would not be better! I'm loving this one!
DD2 chapter 8 . 1/8/2010
oh dear is right! I am enjoying this fic, and love to read about Ziva's relatives...please continue soon!
Chocolatery chapter 7 . 1/5/2010
Oh, It's good that Tony refused to leave. Now they've got a whole other ballgame to play. Will they help Aliza? I hope so :) And I hope Aliza is being honest with Ziva and that this is not just another trick!
christiangirliemiranda chapter 6 . 1/4/2010
Great job! Ready to see what happens next!
Chocolatery chapter 6 . 1/4/2010
Wow, I like this story. And what a surprise was showing up at Ziva's apartment :) I wonder how things will turn out!