Reviews for Case Number: Jackal
anon66 chapter 9 . 3/15/2011
This is twisted. Sick, maybe. Sicksicksicksick.

And I fucking loved all of it!

Sometimes I feel bad for Michael, but the pity quickly flares away as he reminds me why he's in prison.

How you manage it, I'm not sure.

All the words; they flow so good that I wonder if you're the Jackal himself sometimes. How I enjoyed reading about his thoughts, his past, and most of all the dialouge between him and the poor (but slightly stupid) psychologist.

I hope to read those future sessions with Crane. That would be amazing, I'm such a big fan or blood and gore.

Hope you'll update quicly, even if it's been over a year! This deserves houndred and thousands of reviews, it's that awesome. Favorite'd.

Forgotten Amendments chapter 9 . 11/22/2009
I am in agreement with the previous review. The Watchmen reference added a certain "oomph" to the story. And, if I may say, your story is very good. Michael is very sexy, in a delusional sense of course.

I do think that you could go a little more into Michael's past without making it over-the-top (as some writers do). Either way, this is very good, and if you're going to write more, then I, for one, will be certainly pleased.
ArchaicLover chapter 9 . 10/4/2009
I love the Watchmen reference.