Reviews for Unfinished Business
Sepsis chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
wonderful! I never noticed that he was without his vest in the movie.
zeurin chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Im soo tired that i can't write you a decent review, let alone spell... So, sorry if this is crap. :( But anyways, this is wonderful! I really enjoyed it! very smutty! Too bad they didn't get to finish what they started... I can't wait to see fear and malice advance up to this awesome point. Yup. I cant think anymore... And i got a class tmrw wayyy too early for my liking. :( I promise i'll review ur other stuff soon. kk. im about to pass out...

Calamity in Motion chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
That was hilarious.

I loved it, and truthfully before she met the Joker, it was entirely possible that she and Doc Crane, being one of the leading doctors in Arkham, were gettin' it on.

It HAS been hinted that Harleen didn't acquire her Psychiatric license in the most, shall we say, professional of ways.

Anyway, great work. I'm off to read your other fics.
The Illegible chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Man, Rachel really did ruin that entire day for him. Right when things looked like they were actually going /well/, she decides to call in. "Carmine Falcone's not crazy, you're so corrupt Jonathan, yip yip yip yip yip". Haha, poor guy. :-P

Tonally, I thought this piece was very unique. I was surprised at how the opening horror came out (effective, but a little unexpected), and then amused when the entire situation came into play. Jon and Harley's sexual tension came out excellently, their subsequent bantering was fun, and the ending was rather tragic in its way. Harley's probably going to be waiting up in Jon's office for some time...

As an aside, Jonny's affiliation with rabbits in your work is doubly interesting to me after seeing a few TAS friendship fics where he plays March Hare to the Mad Hatter. Not assuming that's why you did it at all, but interesting nonetheless. :-)

Anyway, spectacular shot!
AZ-woodbomb chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
You’re right, nobody getting laid is very sad. Even if this wasn’t the laugh riot you intended it to be, I enjoyed it.