Reviews for A Feral Interlude
Seph7 chapter 12 . 6/17/2012
Awwwww! Noooo!

How could you kill him off?

EVIL WOMAN!
Seph7 chapter 11 . 6/17/2012
Oooo! It was great reading about Eirik, and I'm almost sad for her to be with Vic (sort of) now and not him!

And actual blond Viking! What could be hotter!
bookgal4000 chapter 13 . 6/11/2012
Please write a sequel to this! I would love to see what happens with the characters and where you would take them!
Wiggly chapter 10 . 5/30/2012
WOw amazing, I love your story so far. It's so in depth and you really lock down the character interactions!
lilyoftheval5 chapter 10 . 9/8/2011
Love the story.

Isabela is a fascinating and complex character and her interactions andy dynamics with Victor are bespelling. (And I was not bored with (each time vastly different) sex scenes!)

Thank you for sharing it with us and I hope you'll continue the story.
Trinideanfan chapter 10 . 2/6/2011
This is such a fabulous story. I for one love anti heroes and who could be more anti than Victor and Isabela. I am totally enthralled and can't wait for the next chapter.
LadyFangs chapter 3 . 1/29/2011
I have to say, this is REALLY good story telling. The writing is fluid, mature, and vivid.

Your writing a story for adults, and those of us over the age of 18 thank you.
K Sora chapter 10 . 1/28/2011
DUDE! That was awesome. I really loved it. The plot coming out is great and I can't wait to read more! Am I gonna have to get on you about this one like I do ATS?
Red Molly chapter 10 . 1/24/2011
AH! :/ Poor Iz! She's so...self depracating. That doesn't seem the correct word for it, but she's just determined to live from the assumption that she is guilty. And that's terribly terribly sad.

(Well handled! Love it, as always!)
Fyrefly chapter 10 . 1/22/2011
Excellent chapter...I love the background on "Izzie." Very fleshed out, an awesome dense tapestry of background for a very intriguing character. I was thinking about this story about a week ago, and possibly incorporating your character as a cameo into a short story of my own...if I ever can bring myself to commit to it (hard to do with a full-time job and being a full-time grad student!), then I will run it by you first. Great job...can't wait for more. :)
Dreago78 chapter 9 . 12/28/2010
You're a great writer!

Awesome job XD
Kai-Qui chapter 9 . 8/3/2010
WOW! This was a good chapter. Does it end here, or do you have more planned for this? Thank You for writing. Jami
Red Molly chapter 9 . 7/31/2010
Huzzah! Well written chapter, my girl. It makes me laugh that these two, as wise as their years have allowed them to become, are still tied up in the stupid things that make relationships hard. If Iz would stop overthinking the situation and Victor would trust her just a shade more, they'd be FINE, and love would eventually come around the corner and pile drive them BOTH. That's irony, right there. Creed? Committed? Never mind Isabella- she at least has an understanding of what that's supposed to be like, but the idea of Creed tied down makes me giggle. He wouldn't know what to do with himself! As always, Rogue, you write well and portray your people with grace. Kudos.
Fyrefly chapter 9 . 7/24/2010
Hey you! I almost didn't read this because I'm in such a rush right now-moving, quitting my job, starting grad school, trying to find a new one...I thought I'd save it for a rainy day. I am so glad I did read it though! What an excellent piece...and thank you so much for the homage. :) It means a lot, not only because I have so enjoyed your work but also just because I like YOU. Well-done, and congrats on gettng through this monster of a story! :)
Kai-Qui chapter 8 . 6/17/2010
I look forward to the next chapter. I have enjoyed this story quite a bit. Thank You! Jami
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »