Reviews for A Feral Interlude
SoNtUrAngel chapter 8 . 6/17/2010
wow... wonder wat creeds fav position?
Red Molly chapter 8 . 4/1/2010
Oh boy. (fans self) This is well executed, and I don't blame you for taking your time on it at all. You uh...described the mutilation scene quite well, m'amie. (raises brow and laughs) I like the way you're moving the plot so far, and honestly, you do seem to be winding it down. It makes me sad, naturally, but nonetheless. As always, it's good work. Keep rollin'!
Fyrefly chapter 8 . 3/22/2010
It's been forever!

This is a great chapter though. I love the bits about being able to let go of the things you can't keep. *sigh* An excellent story, and I love learning more about these characters...and your sexual tension is awesome, of course!
Red Molly chapter 7 . 2/14/2010
First, excellent flow. The scenes move well and, on the practical side, your characters never do anything that doesn't make sense, if you know what I mean. Kudos. Second, I agree on the whole undeniable sexiness of Liev Schreiber. (fans self and sighs) They need to clone him so normal people like you and me can have a crack at him! lol Doesn't help me any that this is Valentine's Day. (laughs)

I wish...(pauses, gropes for words)...I wish there were a way to make the effects of Izzie's relationship with Erik more immediate than Vic's competition with his memory. While there's nothing more aggravating than competing with the ghosts of past loves, I feel like there should be some kind of concrete evidence that Erik walked through Izzie's life. Something more than her dreams and faraway looks. That might be just the Research and Intro to Learning classes talking, but I dunno. Call it a gut feeling, but when something that profound happens in a life, a human being (or humanoid, as the case may be) will exhibit the consequences just as much physically as they will mentally. It's an extreme example, but think about post-traumatic stress disorder.

To be fair, I have no idea how you could pull this off. This is your beloved tale and you handle it like the good writer you are. Can's assume to tell you how it ought to be, but it's a suggestion. :D

I love love love love LOVE, however, the way the plot is developing. It's solid as a bullet's flight path, m'amie, and THAT is writing coolness. Clean, smooth, and damn near inexhorable. I dig it.

Go for it!
Vaughn Tyler chapter 7 . 2/13/2010
Very nice
Fyrefly chapter 7 . 2/13/2010
Haha, an incredible chapter. And an excellent, eloquent sex scene, if I do say so myself. I'm enjoying learning more about "Izzie," and I'm enjoying seeing how Victor copes with her and where this relationship goes. Phenomenal work...can't wait for more. :)
Anasazi Darkmoon chapter 6 . 1/15/2010
lol! I think it's funny that they argue like an old married couple...even if their arguments have the potential to end with a lot of blood on the floor. Awesome job.
Vaughn Tyler chapter 6 . 1/14/2010
love the ending of the chapter
Fyrefly chapter 6 . 1/14/2010
Wow. It's strange to see Izzie so...I don't know. She's possessive in this chapter but it seems almost...domestically so. It's kind of...mundane. NOT in a bad way, but in an interesting character-juxtaposition kind of way. It's kind of fun to see every-day, mere-mortal emotions playing out between these two...well, especially Viper, because Vic is always in touch with his animal side but Izzie always seems very composed and above pettiness. I hope that's what you were going for 'cause I think I liked it. :) Great expansion on your story!

As an aside, I did notice a lot of comma-errors (they seem to be missing from almost every quote connected to narrative statement; for instance, should be ). I never noticed this before so either I wasn't paying close attention in the previous chapters, or this was a weird fluke. Just thought I'd let you know! :)
Red Molly chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
Dammit you beat me! lol Pensive is a good term for the content here, and I like how you managed put Vic and Izzie in a rare 'peaceful' time. Neatly handled.
femensqueterror chapter 5 . 1/6/2010
I love this! Your dynamic of the Isabela and Victor relationship is brilliant, and I love Isabela and how she is able to laugh at the way Vic acts when most just scream and run for cover. I've rarely seen Vic paired with another feral and the relationship between them seem so convincing. It's quite believable and understandable that they both would be fighting for dominance constantly, seeing as the ferals want to own and not be owned.

I really like your characterization of Creed and the development of Isabela's character. Keep going because your ideas are wonderful! Glad you decided on not ending this at the first chapter.
Fyrefly chapter 5 . 12/31/2009
Hm, the mystery continues to unfold layer upon layer...

I loved it, as usual! Great job, compelling characters...can't wait for more!

And happy new year!
Vaughn Tyler chapter 5 . 12/27/2009
very nice
Anasazi Darkmoon chapter 5 . 12/26/2009
Umm...sorry, I've just been a lazy reviewer. lol. The story's still awesome, don't worry about that. My only "complaint", and it's not even a big one, is that you occasionally drop a letter from a word, like the "h" from "his", leaving it as "is". But it's not really a big deal. The story is awesome, and I really want to know who this Eirik guy is. Is he a mutant? If so, what's his power? Also, in the documents, Isabela is called Countess de Winter...is she the same Countess de Winter from "The Three Musketeers"? Anyway, keep up the good work, and don't give up just because you don't get a lot of reviews. Too many awesome stories die for that reason.
Red Molly chapter 4 . 12/20/2009
(fans self) Goodness, mon ami! First, the writing is excellent. You've got a good flow and a polish that one does not often see. Second, I like your treatment of Victor and Isabella. They're solid characterizations and something worth aspiring to. (makes note to be as particular with Katya and Co.) I like it! Please tell me you're going to continue with this story! (Pretty please?)

And also, the sex is HOT! 0_0 lol