Reviews for Flowers
JoHnLoCkHoNk chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
ouchy, my feels
rawr52 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Aww Arthur's so cute! I was hoping this was going to finish with a happy Merthur ending but yours was just as good :D
Suzie chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
This is very sweet. Jealous Arthur is sad but rather adorable and it's nice to see him being the one worrying over an oblivious Merlin rather than the other way around for once.
drakorene chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
This story made me so happy! In an I-feel-really-bad-for-Arthur kind of way, if that makes sense. But I totally picked up on the jealousy in the episode, so I'm so glad someone wrote a story about it!
Merthur chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
That was so sweet.
raion chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Ah jealousy is a bitch... one which obviously makes Arthur blind, funny that *gg*
Memma546 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Cute and funny Arthur getting jealous... lol.
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
cute...
BloodyCrystal chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I like how you use what happens in the episode as a background for Arthur's feelings, and, since it is from Arthur's POV, the irony is impressive and a bit funny, in a poor Arthur kind of way.
BlueSpottedDog chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Poor jealous Arthur! :(

But he doesn't feel that way about Morgana, so it's ok...at least I don't think he does...hm...
Sati James chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
aww and then he goes and marrys two timing gwen. Arthurs life sucks in so many ways
Kat chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
I *love* the way you incorporate whole chunks of script into the text. I mean, that really could be what Arthur was thinking throughout the episode, and you gave it voice perfectly. I think I might take this and make it part of my personal cannon, if you don't mind ;)
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Aww, I really enjoyed this - you have a great grip on Arthur's character.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009