Reviews for Another Operation Rodney and Jennifer
DanielWhite chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
Excellent
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
Good work. Richards only had a small role though...
ElisaD263 chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
Yay..for mentioning Gunny! One of my favorite OC of all time!

Great plan on getting Rodney and Jennifer together! That was fun watching Jennifer getting jealous!

Also really enjoyed your characterization of Mila, took what I knew of her from the episode and just expanded it..well done!

Looking forward to the next chapter!
ElisaD263 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Hey...how did I miss when it was first posted!

Glad I saw it this time around! Always enjoy reading how Rodney's friends nudging him closer to Jennifer!

Rodney sparring..wow! Love how he found his strength to defeat John when he noticed Jennifer...nice!

On to the next chapter!
DaniWilder chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
Thank you for the press. I'm glad I could inspire a story.

I loved what you did with my simple idea. Having jealous Jennifer is one of my favorite things. Her storming in and declaring her love was great.

Making Rodney feel indebted to them for saving Jennifer was a great way to make him 'nice' to the Travellers.

Rodney/Radek is always fun to watch and read. You did a great job with them.

Hope you get more inspiration.

DW
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
AW That was sweet! Loved it!
DanielWhite chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
excellent, nice touch having caldwell beam them to rodney's quarters
JperW chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Added the story to the McKeller C2 for you. Feel free to notify me if you write other stories that you I could add.

Keep up the good work.

Jasper
dwparsnip chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Nice job...I'd say you did DW proud.

Nice to see the team pull together and helps their friends.
RodneyIsGodney chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Welcome to the wonderful world of McKeller! You did a great job with this fic, really but I can't help but point out one little itty bitty thing: "Heh Rodney." I think you mean "Hey Rodney." Heh is more of a laugh as in "Heh, that was funny." or a nervous laugh "Heh, I meant to do that!"

Anyway, loved the story. So glad that Rodney won and that his love for Jeniffer was what spurned him to victory! GO RODNEY!
BetherdyBabe chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Very nice story. It's a great addition to the world of McKeller. Thanks for sharing it. _

I think you did a great job of describing the characters. I hope you write more McKeller stories soon. :)

BB
DaniWilder chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Thank you for thinking up another Operation to get these two together.

I think you captured the team well, especially Teyla, the ever-observant one.

I hope you write more. Welcome to the land of McKeller.

DW