Reviews for Firsts
Catmint chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
This is a lovely balance between angsty and sweet. I like how Tony holds back understandingly.
ShiroFlake chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Awesome job ! XP
brightblue chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Perfection! I really wish this was the path the season went down... So subtle, but perfect, and the way Tony was so open but not pushy about his feelings... *sigh* I loved it!
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Where has this story been all season? Where has this story been all my life? It's cute, but not too cute, it's sad, but not too sad, it has Tony being kind and Tony being cute and Tony teasing. It has beautiful not unbroken Ziva. It has "The hug says ‘I’m glad you are happy’, not ‘you are an investigative genius’, but Ziva supposes she can settle for that" which just makes me SO happy. basically it has everything I could ever want. Sorry to gush, it's just been a while since I found a story I really like!
tiva kissing in a tree chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
This is a good story, I liked it
Rose Aarac chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
I love it! Amazing job!
zatl chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
this story was cute.

the very last sentence was grammatically incorrect. When... and...?

but besides that I loved it. great job. :D
LoT56 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
I once said that I would kill myself before I got captured,’ she begins, and Tony takes a sharp breath. ‘Because my life could be used as leverage. The reason you found me alive is that I did not think anyone would care enough to want to save me.’ She makes an effort to look in his eyes. ‘But you did.’

That right there made the whole story, that should be put in a NCIS episode where tony/Ziva have a heart to heart. Great job.
Swingflip chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Aw so freakin cute! i love it! I love the way you wrote it - its fantastic! :)
statler chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
oh wow. i just read all your ncis fics.

please, please write more.
scousemuz1k chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Lovely. It got me from the very first paragraph, with the comment about the universe. I'd spent almost all of season 6 thinking she didn't dserve him!
NatalieJ64 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Aw, this was lovely! I loved everything about it. I can't wait to see how the rest of the season unfolds.
christiangirliemiranda chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Great! It really showed how Ziva felt!
Pitseleh chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Sweet, to say the least. It was a nice piece to read.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Good take on the situation with TIVA.

Excellent in fact.

Can almost wish it would happen that way on the show.