Reviews for Planet of the Bravest
Bael92 chapter 38 . 5/15
good work like it very much! hope we see this and your other works updated soon!
Zx chapter 38 . 5/15
unexpected but good! hope you update this work soon!
Transformer effect : rise of a prime (just thought I'd remind you )
josephguy217 chapter 38 . 3/11
Awesome chapter keep it up :)
Exile037 chapter 38 . 3/11
Well done chapter. I like how Alex is progressing.
Guest chapter 37 . 12/30/2016
I'll have to put this in the ok category. Your character progression is not really there. You spend the first few chapters detailing how he was bordering on below average intelligence, i.e. trying really hard in school and getting mediocre grades, then all of a sudden he's a technical genius who's cranking out inventions that outshine his brilliant brother on a, seemingly, hourly basis. And he's somehow smart enough to figure out just about anything with little to no previous knowledge. Like when he was supposed to work on the security system at Arkham. He even says that he has no knowledge of how that should work, but when he gets there he suddenly has a thousand ideas on how to improve their system and even manages to act like they are all stupid for not doing it his way. Doesn't make sense.

And in the beginning of the story he has zero interest in anything, he's the picture of apathy, he doesn't care about people in general at all. Then, with no gradual build up, he's suddenly heroic in his endeavors to make the world a better place and so enamored with the value of life that he's nearly brought to blows with others that have not held up his newfound ideals to the degree he feels they should. When they're unable to save the idiot scientist playing with magical energy, Alex, literally screams at them for not doing more to save them, even though everyone, including the AI taking up residence in his head, tells him that there was nothing to be done, the machine was overloading, he still loses his shit and flies off in a rage. Which brings up my next point.

This guy is a total asshole. You spend most of a chapter showing all the other superheroes showering this guy with affection, talking about how much everybody likes him. Why the hell would they, this kid is a dick. He's stand offish and antisocial, when he does deign to talk to anyone he's condescending. And when anyone disagrees with him or has a differing opinion or outlook he goes into a rage and screams at them and tries to attack or leaves in a huff, as in the examples I've already mentioned. Also, he's inconsistent, he suddenly has a high regard for life and not killing, but there are a couple times when he has to be restrained from beating his opponents to death and he feels no qualms about torturing King Shark to find out how he got enhanced. And then manages to get all high and mighty with Batman for the way he treats criminals.

About your writing style I have few complaints, it's, mostly, well done. However, stop using "alls", It is not a thing. It's just all. And stop using whom, I haven't seen you use it correctly yet. Whom can be replaced with who and still be considered correct. The same cannot be said the other way around.

Your doing good, you just need to work on character arc and interaction.
Exile037 chapter 37 . 12/10/2016
This was a nice touch of Alex being inducted into the JSA. Overall, a nice chapter.
josephguy217 chapter 37 . 12/8/2016
Awesome chapter keep it up
lostgamer64 chapter 37 . 12/8/2016
I think everyone needs to be feared. Just because someone is comedic or quiet don't mean they can be dangerous. To live without fear is to live in stupidity.
My 666 chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
Can u start uploading again I realay like this story
rambo012098 chapter 36 . 11/6/2016
love it keep up the good work :)
Exile037 chapter 36 . 10/22/2016
This a great chapter. Looks like a super suit is getting built or it could be advanced battlesuit.
Exiled Soul Nomad chapter 36 . 10/21/2016
Hm... This is that the Brainiac armor he's building or his super armor? Or was that the same thing in certain series? I honestly can't tell considering how often the basis would change by each comic Age or universe.
ZooFan chapter 36 . 10/21/2016
Great chapter I love it
lostgamer64 chapter 36 . 10/21/2016
Always great to see you. Your stories inspire us all. Well, nit YOUR stories...

You get the idea. Or you don't. I don't know.