Reviews for Planet of the Bravest
Exile037 chapter 35 . 8/5
Impressive that Alex knew about flaws in Arkham asylum. That place is always a seedy den of villainy and the insane. And it would also appear that Dante may become an enemy of Alex. Nice chapter, by the way.
Exiled Soul Nomad chapter 35 . 7/27
No! If this keeps up, Dante might end up becoming Alex's Arch-nemesis. I can imagine the future shock of learning Dante's working with Nihlus.

Also, I liked the look into Alex's past with Harley and he view of the Asylum's flaws.
josephguy217 chapter 35 . 7/27
Awesome chapter keep it up
grim reaper 15 chapter 8 . 7/25
Are some of the aliens based on one's from mass effect?
Shadowpawzzz chapter 34 . 7/11
Wow... epic freaking story well done.
Exile037 chapter 34 . 7/11
This was a good setup with the Joker. Some love him, some hate him. There's also the fact he's too tricky and very crafty using his intellient.
Exiled Soul Nomad chapter 34 . 7/3
Damn, there were some things really getting aired out.
josephguy217 chapter 34 . 7/3
Awesome chapter keep it up
Exile037 chapter 33 . 2/24
I heard Vixen was coming on the show tonight, wonder how it's going to turn out. Alex is finally going to be mentored by one of the trinity.
Exile037 chapter 32 . 2/19
This is interesting. Very interesting.
interesting ending i'm very interested in the devleopement of this story hope we see a new chapter soon! and maybe some of your other works too!
nice to see an update i really like this story! i wonder what will happen next!
Guest chapter 31 . 10/27/2015
Please update more often
Guest chapter 31 . 7/25/2015
i like this story and your main character! i would like to see more romantic awkard moments between alex stargirl and cyclone! please update soon!
cainchaos chapter 31 . 6/16/2015
Awesome story keep it up.