Reviews for Maximum Hell
Nightwhisp chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I loved the end with Xigbar. It was so sweet
Nightwhisper chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I question y i read this story. aside from that this was good. i liked the ending
Hetaliagasm101 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I burst out laughing at the part where saix asked "Have you learned your lesson?"

Am I a bad person?
caspercumbuddyxi chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
I loved this. You are very good at writing believable rape scenes, and this is so going into my faves. I use the same system when writing stuff- scribble all over margins, add stuff, subtract stuff... It's why I always carry a notebook.

Hey, props to you for putting this up even though you don't like the concept. You get much cookie love for that.
dragonRevelations chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
This was an amazing story. My only thing is that Saix tells Axel, Demyx is faded already. So how can Axel's hear and see him at the end?
oxygen-deprived-squirrel96 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
i really ilike this but demyx is already dead so how did axel see him at the end?
Esinahs chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Good job with your one-shot. You wrote interesting dialogue and the concept was never written about before so thanks for touching upon the "maximum punishment" subject.
EmberHeart17 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
This was a lot better than it could have been, I actually like this one. Please write more!
Custom Built chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Oh man, you put it up! I seriously didn't think you would... not that it mattered too much because Catie had already shown it to me :P I'm sure we'll finish our story for you sooner or later in return... hopefully...
Krimson Firefly chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
I haven't even read this story yet, but after I read the first line I had to review. You see, when I heard Saix tell Sora that Axel would be punished in KH2, I could only think of somthing dangerously kinky. So I checked this website to see if anyone else had thought the same thing, but sadly, no one had written about it. I was about to write it myself, but procrastinated (for like 5 months xD). So I'm happy that you wrote this.

I'm gonna go read it now. :D