Reviews for La Bullied Bella No More
1998araromiwhitney chapter 6 . 7/4
I like that bella is standing up for her self it a good story but I think the way you have made Edward and bella is a bit out of character like bella actually sounds like a Bitch and Edward sound like a rich little kid who thinks bullying and being mean is the right way to get what you want I like what you have done but
I think you could of made the characters a bit better then what they are being made out to be but overall great plot I would work on character a bit more
Update chapter 8 . 5/24
Please can you bring the Kings to forks too? If not to school but at least for a visit, maybe one weak? There are many of these bully stories but so far this is the best. Also nice idea of giving bella a backbone because it's about time she stood up for herself.
Nameless chapter 8 . 5/24
Amazing story but I wanted to ask if in the end it will be bella/Edward or not. I would prefer not but it is up to you. And I would prefer not because of everything Edward did to her it would be unfair that she falls for him.
SamanthaAxxz chapter 8 . 4/9/2015
This is an amazing story. Please update, I've been checking back for an update for 4 years. Please please please update again. :-(
Peppei chapter 8 . 6/29/2014
UPDATE SOON! even tho its been years sigh. but i really love this bella you've created. please update soon! ;-;
twiFan-1234 chapter 8 . 1/7/2014
plz update.. you havent in 4 yrs
Victoria Herondale Cullen chapter 8 . 12/4/2013
I loved this chapter! It was so FUNNYYYY! Please update, I need to know what happens next! Pleaseee! *pout*
corrirouell chapter 8 . 6/21/2013
Amazing,cant wait to see what else will happen
TuChaparrita chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
this is a funny story!
TheBaconIsAwesomeness chapter 8 . 1/11/2013
Oh. My God. I started this story a couple of minutes ago, and I CANNOT believe how awesome it is. I read it all the way through. And then I stopped. You wanna know why? BECAUSE THERE'S NO CHAPTER 9! I'm waiting until you update. I'll check FF EVERY SINGLE DAY. Do NOT make me hunt you down.

P.S. Are you fluent in french or do you use like, Google Translate?
Guest chapter 8 . 9/17/2012
update plz
panther73110 chapter 8 . 8/16/2012
Awesome story but was wondering if u are going to finish it.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/14/2012
write more please i beg of u
Suicide Emo chapter 8 . 12/26/2011