Reviews for Superman: Losses
adoptedowl chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Another awesome story! I'm through with the Supes, now on to Bats!
Me chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
So that's what Vulcans with Kryptonian powers are like.
Dsman chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
ooh superman is a good evil one who waits and plot
quel2 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
That was simply awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Awesome fic. I remember reading this before but found it once again!
Trying -Helps chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Different story, I have to say the hard Kal-El is different line than I'm used to, writing was good :/www. /
natsu.point chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Very interesting. I understand the core concept of this story that you want to present. As Kal-El finally let go of his "humanity" all his the restrictions of his full capacity and capabilities have also been released, making him literally a superhuman or a God. But such generalization is false because of the majority of humanity's tendency to make those that are unlike their normal human capacity "must be" different than them. Such is what they perceived as God, which is also Science is ridiculously trying to accomplish. To be beyond the capacities that makes our humanity limited by seeking to be inhuman. You can see how Science is as like as Religion now due to the dogmas that it presents. However, those are distortion of their perception of reality. They not only want to seek those things but they are attempting to rationalize existence but even these are inherently flawed. Rationalization is a creation of existence to attempt to rationalize it is stupid because those concepts are created by existence. It is like asking for the reason and meaning of existence, it does not need to explain itself because it is the one that created meaning and to make sense of what is.

And so it is done. Kal-El now embodies the cool, collective and emotionless being that lacks any capable restrictions but even that is an illusion.
avidreader-new chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Wow... Very good. Are you going to continue ever?
Twylyte chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Wow. That is a very bleak look at the future, yet... not bleak at all, once you get to a certain point.

I really wasn't expecting this story to be anything like it is. I thought it'd be the world falling into chaos or somesuch.

Good story,

kobez2.0 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Another riveting read. I do hope you continue this storyline, The prospects for sequals or continuation are fantastic.
Hektols chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Another fanfiction story that would make an excellent comic book.

Realizing that his daughter has been at the alien's custody, crippled and being used as breeding material must have been a completely humiliation for Lex.

It was specially great how at the end Luthor lost everything because he couldn't accept his defeat.
Julian Carax chapter 1 . 12/31/2010

Not quite as in-depth as it could have been I love an intelligent Superman. I also love his immunity to Green-K. A species that smart would have figured out how to solve that problem pretty early on - especially after Kal-El spent 12 years in the fortress learning about all the sciences of the 7 (or 6 or something) known galaxies.

Keep up the fantastic work.
AliusNeo chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Holy Cow! That was an excellent story.

I really enjoyed how you made 'Supermans character change after the death of Lois Lane and his own near death encounter.

The ending reminded me (Spoiler alert) of the end of batman begins, i dont have to save you...

Well done, hope to see more in the future :)
bmwrider chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
and yet another excellent story I can't wait to see more of
Freudian Slips Cause Problems chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Wow that was fairly epic. and there's to be a continuation at some point? sounds awesome.