Reviews for The Colour Of Smoke
Shadows.in.the.moon chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
wow i loved this! it brought tears to my eyes! my goodness

CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
A great story. Very well written.
lucy chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
"I hear a virtually silent creak of the garden gate and then, almost in slow motion, the front door blows open. Peter…Peter…Worm. We’re lost. I have to do something, anything. I have to stop him; I have to save Lily and Harry. Lily and Harry. I sprint into the hallway, not even thinking about what I’m doing. I am a Gryffindor; the bravest of the brave. Ruby…snake-like eyes. The last thing you will see before you…

Green. Green. Green. Green. Green. Green.

“Lily, take Harry and go! It’s him! Go! Run! I’ll hold him off…” My wand. I threw it on the sofa. I didn’t even think to pick it up.

“Avada Kedavra!”

Green light filled the hallway, lighting up Harry’s pushchair, the banisters, the stairs…A jet of emerald light soaring towards me, cutting through the air.

Emerald; the exact shade of Lily’s eyes."

this is amazing!

i love what you've done with the whole colour thing! so sad :'( xx
Soapy-Liedown chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
*wells up* That was so sad; really great idea and I loved the link with lily's eyes; even if it is very sad.
cris-phoenix chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Loved it!

Usually I dont like reading about James & Lily dying (thats something I will never forgive JKR for) but yours captured me.

Very well written. I laughed imagining James as a deer walking inside the house and Lily screaming at him. Never thought about that before...

But I really liked the ending. Comparing the color of Avada Kedavra spell with Lilys eyes... so sad :(

Thank you for this oneshot!

~Cris