Reviews for My Renesmee The Choice
amirasyidazhar chapter 11 . 12/24/2014
Are you kidding me? She's mad at Nahuel 'cause he already had sex?
Guest chapter 39 . 1/9/2013
Almost cried. Never thought I'd take Rosalie dying hard. She may be bitchy but I love her! I'm so glad she made it! This story was amazing. A little work could be done as far as Naiheul crazy psycho thing but other then that it was so good! Fantastic writer. Glad the happy family is still a happy family! That's te thing about fanfictions that's so hard to come across. You love the extension of the story but don't want to see the characters you love die out because through these stories there still alive. So kudos to you! Fantastic job!
Lenitango chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
Hi! I love your story! It's so cute and the part ware Jacob said Nessie for the first time I laughed my head off! Love your story! Did I mention that I'm writing a story? Well I hope it's as good as yours.:) :):):)
Black's Wolfgirl22 chapter 39 . 3/17/2012
I love this story.
Encypher chapter 39 . 10/11/2011
I feel as though this story could have been more developed. The ideas were good, but I felt it could do with more depth. In saying that though, I enjoyed it
JakesDancinPartner89 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
i love ur bigninning i gonna read the rest :)
Angela76 chapter 24 . 5/13/2011
This chapter brought tears to my eyes. I thought that you did a great job on it.
Lei chapter 39 . 3/16/2011
I thought your story was great and I can't wait to read the sequel. However, I must say you're writing ej like he's in love with his little sister. It's starting to sound a little creepy.
mrs.lilibet cullen chapter 39 . 12/22/2010
Aww what an awsome story will read the sequal
mrs.lilibet cullen chapter 26 . 12/21/2010
Aww how nice (tear) awwww! To sweet
mrs.lilibet cullen chapter 25 . 12/21/2010
Aww how awsome thats why i love jake i knew he would be happy
mrs.lilibet cullen chapter 19 . 12/20/2010
Omg! Im so nervous to read the next chapter
mrs.lilibet cullen chapter 12 . 12/19/2010
Wow they did It im gald i thought she was gonna really go for nahuel
mrs.lilibet cullen chapter 4 . 12/17/2010
Wow loving this story very sweet chapter
Lola2178 chapter 4 . 10/14/2010
Awww I loved this chapter! I hope they put something like this in the movie, cuz the book itself sure lacked a lot of nice moments that I think should've been in it!