Reviews for Like A Comet
Doncamatic chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
WOW! This is amazing. You have captured all of the characters really well, and I love your OC too :)
Quillam chapter 3 . 6/7/2011
This is hilarious!

The Boosh always struck me as being a bit too weird to make fanfiction of, but you're doing it right. Everyone seems in proper character, and the dialogue sounds very rigth. I catch myself thinking, though, that I'd prefer it if Lily's point of view was less visible, but that's probably just because it would be more like an episode that way, and she would be a bit more of a concept than a character. And I do see how your story benefits more from how things are.

I do hope you continue this, at some point. I imagine a continuation would be very amusing.
Mother of Purl chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
This is really cool! I also read chapter one and this is a good story :) I got a story too, it's called The Moon and the Orchid, it about Howard finding love and the girl is Lester's niece, a Fulcher character! yay!
MoonLover chapter 3 . 4/2/2010
This story is nice! I hope you decide to continue it. :D Good Job so far!
Aclockworkkatelyn chapter 3 . 10/14/2009
i lime ur mighty boosh story, cant wait to read more ]
lioneye44 chapter 3 . 10/7/2009
I really like this story. the characters are sounding and acting like I think they would. keep up the good work!
burningblack chapter 3 . 10/7/2009
Aww. And thank you for reviewing my story.

I've got another chapter in the works.

And Dixon is totally in character.

I love Bob, btw.

He always makes me laugh.

I'm ready for the war!
burningblack chapter 2 . 10/6/2009
Aw. Poor Howard.

Write more soon. I want to know where you're going with this!
CaPlanePourMoi chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
This is awesome, Please continue it!

I love that you've gotten Bainbridge involved, there isn't enough Bainbridge fanfic. :D