Reviews for Angels
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I love your writing style. And the fact that you covered the end of volume 6 is fantastic. I can't wait to read more of your works!
elese gates chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
wow Iason's was very rough!
Winter's Rose 7 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Now I want to read these novels so badly...
I like this story. I haven't read any of the volumes, so I have no idea what led to Iason's actions this time but you described this scene well.
Poor Cal, for having to witness that and poor poor Riki for being loved by Iason. But in a way I'm like Iason I like to see Riki broken...
I just listened to the song and I love it. It's extremely beautiful and goes well with the aftermath.
Thanks for writing this snippet
PhantomAngelSee69 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I have readed the novel "Angel" too...amazing!
I have finished reading ANK vol. 6 and I'm shoked by the brutal rape of Riki made by Iason...I knew that Iason is hot for Riki...but he has lost his mind this time!
Riki is almost died...That's love this? This is madness...no love in this!
Poor Riki! Poor little mongrel!
You are so good in the describtion of the feelings of Cal...You are such fine artist!
3151 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Euhmmm...

Riki didn't get (brutally) raped by Iason at the end of vol.6 [and yes, I have read the volumes]

Can you tell me what made you think of that?
yin13147 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Listening to the song while reading this fic made me cry and feel so pained for Riki. You sure know how to write the angst and hurt here. I praise you for your writing talent. :D
Seregil chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I know how you felt reading the 6 volume. And Im very impressed what you made of it.

Every time Im going to hear this song, Im going to cry a tear for Riki. And its you fault, because you built your story wonderfully around the text of the song.

To be able to say so much with so little words is admirable. I salute to you for this story. Keep writing, you have a gift for it.
melodie4894 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
omg i was crying. :') it was sooo sad but sooo good too! iloved it! it was one of the best(and saddest) stories ive ever read! :')

it would be so cool if you could write another chap or story that goes with this! like whatb happens when iason comes back:) but any ways great story:) great job! :D
animeannie chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
*gasp* That was very good... but..

Iason raped Riki? O_O

I need to read the manga now...

Do you know where to get it? I looked around online but couldn't find it... .
frazier1964 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
it was a good story
SNlois chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
frickin' hell! I did not know that, I must totally go and read that manga! ahh but I hate bad ends..I'm the HEA girl all the way..ahhh that's bad..like really frickin' bad...oh but this was great, you can express the feelings so raw, it's exquisite, hon!

damn well there's noting I can do, after reading this I just have to go and read it..wish me luck..yep I don't know if I have enough Kleenex here...*scratch my head*

well off I go,

take care hon

Lucy
AiNoKusabiGurl chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
omg did that really happen 2 poor riki?
silviar chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I really love your story. I too look for the 7th book, but it doesn't seem to come, neither the new oav. What a pity !
asuka chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
give me the addresse of net for aino kusabi i want to read the manga in the book please my name in facebook is asuka fox please
milarepa chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I'd like to see that turned into a longer story too.