Reviews for Red College
soraditsbad chapter 16 . 10/31/2012
nicely done. updates will be loved, the ground upon which they place their feet worshiped. so yeah. PLEASE MORE!
Strabo chapter 16 . 6/27/2012
I kind of like this. I don't usually like the romantic stories and if I do read one it is because it is well written. (And what would a story be without romance?) I think so far you're doing a good job, but I have a feeling this story is ONLY about sex relations. So, I was wondering, if you are going to continue writing this story, could you put in more of everyday life.

I would like to see Lisbon getting to know the twins better and stuff like that.

The idea is good though. I like the way you have manipulated the plot to make Jane and Lisbon end up together.

I only have a couple of questions so far;Is Jane going to end up later with his future wife, or is he going to end up with Lisbon? Is Jane still going to become that fake psychic?

Overall, I like the story. And I think I want to read more of it. Please update soon...
Guest chapter 16 . 1/14/2012
I really hope you finish this fic even though its obviously been abbandond a while back if you want any help email me(jasmin - aldridge hotmail . Co. uk) no spaces :) -jazz
24Mentalistlover chapter 16 . 11/17/2010
Please please please update soon! I love this more than you know. It's brilliant! :)
raquelvalente91 chapter 16 . 8/22/2010
Can't wait to read more...

I wonder who is Patty and when is Patrick going to tell Teresa about her.

Please, update soon
celtic-dreamscape-94 chapter 16 . 5/12/2010
aww. it's great to see them getting closer. and your writing was great, as always. i would never judge you harshly. :)

well done. and keep up the good work! (or should i say wonderful :P)

xx
LOLY POP XD chapter 16 . 5/12/2010
Thanks for u dateing plez up date soon
ShunKickShunKers chapter 16 . 5/12/2010
...wow I thought I'd nver see this fic again! THanks for updating! xD
Hannala02 chapter 16 . 5/11/2010
Love this story so far! Update soon please! :) and I cant wait for more rigspelt :P
LOLY POP XD chapter 15 . 5/8/2010
grate story plez up date soon
Tabitha of MoonAurora chapter 15 . 4/23/2010
Hey I just got caught up on this fic as I used to read it all the time but then I got out of the mood and moved onto Bones and Doctor Who for a while. I really enjoy reading this. Emphasis on the 'really'. I'm not sure why but the story strikes a chord in me that make me want to keep going. (Which is something that very few fics do so I applaud you on that front.)

I like your characters of Jane's family though the family really isn't completely cannon. Melanie's probably my favorite of them.

You writing style is well formed, albeit short and sweet. I would like to point out that you occasionally make errors in tense almost as though you walked away from the story and then came back to finish the sentence. I'd be happy to beta for you if you don't already have one.

Tabitha
Izzy chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
Amazing story! Is John going to come back? Is he going to commit his first murder? Thank you!
celtic-dreamscape-94 chapter 15 . 12/8/2009
aww i love it, i full on giggled when they fell off the bed, lol. really do love this story and i can't wait for more.

dammit, i'm not the first reviewer AGAIN, i'm failing! although, mother did take my laptop off me so it wasn't actually possible for me to be the first here. ah well.

yes, so, UPDATE SON!
brucy chapter 15 . 12/4/2009
I want to wake up with a Patrick Jane beside me! Can I have him for Christmas? I swear that I've been a good girl this year XD Well, how Patrick reacts because of her it's really natural and I think that they could continue it... and if they don't want to then... can I have him? XD Nice work and keep going! :)
Laura chapter 15 . 12/4/2009