Reviews for Third Time's The Charm
Hieiko chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
NCISAddict87 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I love it! Chapter 2 perhaps? I'd love to see it progress and find out if it really is a boy! ]
Amber-Jade James chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
great future! loved your storie!

Starving For Attention chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Kay, so that was just about the best thing ever.

That, that right there, is what the last NCIS episode should be like.
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Aww, super cute! I like this one!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Aw! I love this! And seriously, like this would be the perfect future for NCIS. I can so picture a reunion episode ten years down the line that plays out EXACTLY like this. Nice job!
corruptone chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
cute :) i like it a lot despite the fact that i' choking on fluff!
Tides of Gray chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Aw...this is so fluffily adorable! Great job...loved it!
strictlysuperb chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Yea married Tiva! I love it! Please continue with new baby and first's for all the other tivalets like first word, walking first day at school, first fight, kiss, boyfriend/girlfriend, prom etc
tansypool chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Shamelessly cute fluff. Gorgeous.
zatl chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
aw! this was cute. :) I loved it. :) especially the ending :)
purple.bookworm.girl chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
This is really sweet! I love Tiva, and familyTiva especially. And fluff. And Gibbs is really nice in this one! Good job!
Ziva4Tony chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
ROFLOL I love it:) I loved the way Ziva announced her pregnancy. Poor Tony, his hand will never be same. Great story. Hope you write more.
Liat1989 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Great story! Cute names, Talia & Anya. Boy should be called David for Ziva's maiden name.
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
lol, that was probably one of the best TIVA marriage fictions I have ever read! You figured out a way for them to be married, not on the same team, but still working together and it was totally believable, it was awesome! I totally loved that you brought Dwayne back into the picture, I loved him and I really hope they bring him back sometime in the series, he was great!