Reviews for FA: Pain
osnapitzbex chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
OMG why does it say 'COMPLETE' there MUST be another chapter! Ok one other thing... THEY ARE SUCH A CUTE COUPLE! god this fic actually had me in tears! how could you write such a thing! its one thing to read it and be in tears but its another WRITE IT!

I am SO sending a torture guy over to your place... i was originally going to bomb you but then i thought 'How would i find out what happens then?' so i changed my mind.
BlueEyedAuthor chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
omg! im gonna go read the sequel now!
Allie Black chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
you better flipping NOT kill her

i agree with the mob as justifiable punishment should you do that

OK?

x
Ciara in cotton socks chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Gah! No... bad author! DO NOT DO A PAY UP ON US!

*deep breath* Now that I've got the yelling out of my system, great work as per usual! Scary, depressing and sad... but I gotta hand it to you, the writing is second to none!

Yes, I admit it, I am a suck-up... But if it keeps Jess alive in your stories (since the NY writers are beyond stupid...), I'll suck up as much as I can! So don't do anything horrible... pretty please with Donald Flack Junior on top?
Hannah554 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Argh, evil cliffhanger! Great start, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I really hope Jess is gonna be okay!
blobbin chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Dude, if this is Pay Up all over again, I am going to freak! Don't you dare make her die!
saturn567 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
yeah I hope she's ok, she bled out from her wounds, she should have gone to the hospital first thing after booking the scoundrel!
SAdqwnad59qwsa5241 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
AS much as I like this story, WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO ANGELL? Still, I love this story.
IluvmyTV-ugottaproblem chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
*glare* I'll put them on a plane
Mrs. Smolderhalder chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
THAT'S JUST MEANN!UPDATE ASAP!

keepp up the good workk!

DannyMessersGirl324iLOVEhim
OnexandxOnly chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
I can't wait for more!11
LacytheRomanWerewolf chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
K, sorry Anna but I'm with Sarah. The mob is after you. That's just not right girl. You better make her ok soon. Other then that it was really good. Still sending the mob though.
Cowgirl 03 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Jess better be ok! I'm thinking that the hospital might find out a secret about a little person... can't wait for more
terriberri23 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Oh my that was awesome, waiting eagerly for an update...I refuse to believe you're going to kill her (hoping you won't anyhow)

Can't wait for your next installment:)
pinkbananasmoothie chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
well the atlantic ocean may lie between you and sarah but you are flipping well getting a mob from me! update soon! i see great flack all caring and amazing and lovely moments coming up 'cos you are blatantly NOT killing her! correct?